Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
    in my book you know shit about boxing
    Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
    Go to bed, sleep it off and rewatch it tomorrow.
    5-4 Conor lol

I see we have a lot of Floyd fan boys. McGregor clearly won the first 3 rounds, took the 5th (which could've went either way) and one more, I forgot what round 8th or 9th.

So for you to poo poo this scoring shows how far you have Floyds balls in your mouth. Please remove said balls and Come back to reality.

Comment

I didn't score the round but if I remember correctly Floyd threw next to nothing in the first three rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
        The ref should have taken at least one point from Conor for all the hugging. Conor would have been knocked out a couple rounds earlier if he hadn't been allowed to constantly hug.
        It was Floyd who was bending over turning his back to his opponent in every clinch, in fear praying he wouldn't get MMA'd. This from mr. protect yourself at all times lol.

Comment

LMFAO, like foooooookkkk did conor win more then 2 rounds

Delusional comes to mind
          or Mcgregor Fanboys, whatever it is he got schooled on fight night

Comment

Fooookkk me on a boxing forum and no much hate for the boxer
            fantastic Bravo guys Bravo

Comment

Why are you advertising the fact that you're an idiot who can't score fights?

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
                In my book McGregor was up 5-4 going into the 10th, however it was clear that the tide was in Floyds favor and it was a matter of time before he scored the KO.

With that said I think it's absolutely disgraceful how the official judges had it scored, if anything both fighters were one round apart either way.

McGregor was gassed by the 5th round and put up a hell of an effort. But even at 40 Floyd superior boxing skills shined through.
                Conor got the 1st 3 rounds that's it. Floyd figured him out & went to work on the inside. He knew he could take Conor's punches & didn't even complain about ALL the illegal rabbit punches.

Comment

I gave Conor rounds 1 and 3. Floyd didn't even really try up until the 6th. That was a circus attraction and not a boxing fight. Robert Byrd didn't even really care.

Comment

The fact that mcgregor won any rounds is impressive when you consider he has never boxed professionally. It may have been a 40 yr old floyd...but it's still floyd mayweather ffs. Is there anyone on this board close to their size who thinks they could take 1 min of a round off floyd? Give this guy some respect...his range and awkwardness was giving floyd problems early.

Comment

That's because you can't score rounds. Connor didn't win a single round after the 3rd

Comment

Working...
                      X