Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
    They're not fat; they're gravity advantaged

Comment

Pretty sure it's just fat women complaining.

Comment

This is gonna be a thing eventually cuz it IS a issue. And to angle it with smoking was a great way to compare to something we consider bad & do shame mfers for doing now.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
          EVERYONE makes fun of fat people. Even fat people make fun of fatter fat people.
          I feel like mfers are doing that less & less these days & with some mfers this is seen as rude these days so its a 100% no go with them.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
            I prefer the term chubbily sexy

Words

Definition of しあわせぶとり
            しあわせぶとり 【 幸せ太り 】

幸太 Kanji Details

(exp) putting on weight from the good (married) life

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
              I feel like mfers are doing that less & less these days & with some mfers this is seen as rude these days so its a 100% no go with them.
              you ever come near my area.. we break bread. thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
                Pretty sure it's just fat women complaining.
                i hated him... as a student. you digging deep in my mind.. wham

my chinese love.. was like.. trying to dress dress me.. like him..

i was wearing abercombie ...not bish ass hoe crobmie.. i was ordring it before online... hunting gear.. duz dux back.. you shoot a duck.. you carry it as ssss you shoot other ducks. eat every a part..

chit.

good times.

btw.. i wil shoot you if you wear hollister active ****msososos wear.. hollister is a shtic chit hole... i guess.. i do no yyy not know.. some phagoot ssss drove there... did their phagoot chit is a gas station..

i think there is ore more hore horse kaka than iq.. intellegence. there.

butler is going to be the maayor mayor..

Comment

Someone's always gonna be mad about something these days, so f*#@ 'em. So now calling people out for being physically unhealthy and costing our healthcare system extra money is a bad thing. They can so f*** themselves.

Comment

To be fair to fatsos, you should shame them for the health risk rather than their appearance.

I mean, do you tell a smoker they don’t look cool with that cig? Because that would be a lie

Comment

Originally posted by BuckToothed View Post
                      To be fair to fatsos, you should shame them for the health risk rather than their appearance.

I mean, do you tell a smoker they don’t look cool with that cig? Because that would be a lie
                      That's what Maher did. He mentioned all the many health risks that come with obesity.

Comment

Working...
                      X