Collapse
No announcement yet.

NSB Pick 'em #29 - Yunier Dorticos vs Dmitry Kudryashov, Sep 23

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if Dorticos can find a solution to avoid the left hook for 4rounds then he can win by a TKO or decision..
    Kudryashov's stamina is **** & doesn't have the engine to last more than 8 rounds with his activity level..

I'm going with Kudryashov by KO but very well could be the other way round if it goes beyond 6..

Comment

BoxingFan85, 1X

Comment

Dorticos' last fight was a good scrap!

He has a nice uppercut but seems very sloppy and defensively suspect to me, like a Cuban Deontay Wilder at cruiserweight or something.

I was wondering what was up with the gloves, then came across this in the youtube comments:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BQIMCkNB2Ek/

It looked like it was on both fighters gloves.

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
          I mean, I know about Kudryashov and he was touted once as a legit killer at the weight but beyond YT highlights I haven't seen anything of his.

As for Dorticos I know even less lol And his level of competition may be even lower.

I guess Ill check him out on yt. Gonna be tough.
          I watched through some of his fights recently, I thought vs Kalenga was the most entertaining and also the one where he had to adapt a bit and deal with an opponent having some good moments.

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
            I watched through some of his fights recently, I thought vs Kalenga was the most entertaining and also the one where he had to adapt a bit and deal with an opponent having some good moments.
            Literally watched highlights of that today. Dorticos looks to have more grit and determination tha na lot of modern cubans so that was interesting but Kalenga isnt anywhere near the top of the division.

Comment

This could easily be the fight of the weekend, if not the month.

Comment

I'm glad this fight makes me look at the cruiserwt division, I admit it gets ignored a tad even by a fight fan like me.

From what I can see, the Russian Hammer has been up against a higher level of competition, that means a lot to me.

Comment

As many people said in this thread i also didn't know too much about these guys. I made a little research at BoxRec and Youtube and voted -> Dmitry Kudryashov by KO 5-8. They both seem to have very good power, but the russian for the little i have seen seems to have better movement and waist which can help him to evade some shots and counter them.
                  Let's see, it seems like a good fight, i love this World Boxing Super Series.

Comment

Anybody that picks this fight to go the distance is a madman

Comment

... I'd rather go with Dorticos... but I really can't rule out Kudryashov...

Comment

Working...
                      X