Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cotto Wife Is A OLD Whore With No Pride or Self Respect!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Strange you would post an image of a headline and not link to the article. And if I google the first lines of the article, the actual headline says sexual harassment, not rape. Kinda sad you took the time to photoshop it dude.
    https://www.badlefthook.com/2009/12/...ued-for-sexual

Also as well as starting this thread, you bumped the official one on the case. The official one states she got 47K which you must have seen when you dug it up, but you claim that counts as 7 figures
    Last edited by Clegg; 09-04-2017, 01:59 PM.

Comment

You should be banned from this forum for life.

Comment

Originally posted by toshmurph View Post
        Man are you serious!?

You don't have a leg to stand on throwing shade at Cotto when you go around with a guy who has 7 domestic abuse charges against 5 different women, not to mention the stalking charges also!

And calling Cotto's wife a whore is rich too considering your idol owns a strip joint and half his wives and girlfriends are former strippers!
        Bingo, this guy wins!

Comment

I mean they been with each other since 15 years old. I can't call her a hoe for that. Sure she puts up sexy pics but **** what chick alive today with an internet connection doesn't. It aint easy being with someone u started dating in ****ing middle school lol, so the cotto family gets big props for that

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
            Strange you would post an image of a headline and not link to the article. And if I google the first lines of the article, the actual headline says sexual harassment, not rape. Kinda sad you took the time to photoshop it dude.
            https://www.badlefthook.com/2009/12/...ued-for-sexual

Also as well as starting this thread, you bumped the official one on the case. The official one states she got 47K which you must have seen when you dug it up, but you claim that counts as 7 figures
            Damn, good find, this thread starter is a peice of ****

Comment

#1 Man Rule: Families are off limits unless it's beef where someone has to die...

Just saying, the man is a boxer. His family and their choices don't go into the ring with him, his interviews or anything else related to boxing. That shhh is and should always be off limits. His criminal cases are fair play if you want them to be but his family? NOPE!

Comment

Originally posted by PunchMeIDareYou View Post
                She has definitely gotten worse over the years and given off a whorish vibe. Then she had all of that plastic surgery to her face and body. YUCK!
                I agree a Young Melissa Guzman was working this old tired whore with who knows how many surgical alterations is just flat out disgusting.

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
                  #1 Man Rule: Families are off limits unless it's beef where someone has to die...

Just saying, the man is a boxer. His family and their choices don't go into the ring with him, his interviews or anything else related to boxing. That shhh is and should always be off limits. His criminal cases are fair play if you want them to be but his family? NOPE!
                  between me and cotto I can guarantee you Im the killer in that one.

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty_Windir View Post
                    Even as a troll thread, this is just sad.

Get yourself a PS4 or something man
                    I smell a stinky ass rican.

Comment

Does gayness seem to run rampant in Puerto Rico more so than in other countries?

Basing this on Cotto's son and Orlando Cruz and the like.

Comment

Working...
                      X