Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cotto Wife Is A OLD Whore With No Pride or Self Respect!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

She has definitely gotten worse over the years and given off a whorish vibe. Then she had all of that plastic surgery to her face and body. YUCK!

Comment

Originally posted by Shako93 View Post
      I mean his wife does kind of cum off as a whore always dressing like a sloot. A woman with some sort of self respect wouldnt wear some skanky whore outfit showing her **** off.
      Don't care how she dress a long as she loyal. Plenty fake whores out there who dress decent but are actually the ones sleeping around on their men and making em raise bastard children without their knowledge.

Comment

Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
        What the fuuck do you care.

You sound like a fuucking diike.

Fuuuck off biiitch.
        Word...either that or beta male who let his girl work for Cotto back in 2009.

A real man with testosterone will be fckin your chick in the neck if you have her answering phones for him like, "Hello Cotto Inc. this is Dizzy how may I help you today?"

She gettin took...

You mad? You should have hit lotto and saved your btch from her having to answer phones for King Cotto.

Comment

you mofos are all stupid

why is everyone on here attacking the wife of a fighter, who has never said a word to any of you? she's not a boxer, so she shouldn't be discussed in a boxing forum, especially not in a negative way. secondly, why are you not talking about boxing, but instead, are on here worrying about what a boxer does with his penis? now, get up, go stand in front of a mirror for a few hours, and just watch your gay ass reflection staring back at you.

Comment

You are a grown man making gossip threads about a fighter's relationship

Comment

Brian must have been heartbroken.

Comment

cotto is a maricon, he didnt rape no women, they are just after his money. Cotto sleeps with that fat ass friend of his in training camps. His relationship with his wife is as fake as her michael jackson face and he even transfered his maricon genes to his son.

Comment

look at cotto's maricon son

like father, like son, what a maricon, definitely miguel's son.

Look at his wife's michael jackson nose

just like the real thing

Last edited by elfag; 09-04-2017, 08:26 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by el*** View Post
                    cotto is a maricon, he didnt rape no women, they are just after his money. Cotto sleeps with that fat ass friend of his in training camps. His relationship with his wife is as fake as her michael jackson face and he even transfered his maricon genes to his son.
                    Originally posted by el*** View Post
                    look at cotto's maricon son

like father, like son, what a maricon, definitely miguel's son.

Look at his wife's michael jackson nose

just like the real thing

LMAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOO

You got me dyin here.

That picture of Cotto's son with the eye makeup is hilarious.

And as much as I love MJ, his face was an abomination.

Such a shame.

Comment

Originally posted by P.K Dionysus View Post
                      LMAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOO

You got me dyin here.

That picture of Cotto's son with the eye makeup is hilarious.

And as much as I love MJ, his face was an abomination.

Such a shame.
                      this is cotto's son, this is not a joke, this is from his official instagram. He is a maricon makeup artist.

Comment

Working...
                      X