Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Errol Spence Explains Why Canelo Will Beat Gennady Golovkin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kafkod View Post
    Canelo vacated his MW title to avoid GGG last year and only agreed to fight him after Golovkin hit 35 and showed signs of slowing down against Jacobs.

Great fighters don't pull tricks like that, because great fighters don't need to pull tricks like that.

And great fighters don't go life and death with the likes of Lara and Trout!
    Didn't Jacobs go life and death WITH GGG?? And he was KTFO by that one guy. Man I thought he was dead..

So now GGG is slowing down??? Is this your new excuse???

Funny how Luis Ortiz, Rig. , and Stevenson are all older then GGG and you don't here them CRYING like you do...

GGG has LIKE ZERO wars. In ring rounds he practically a baby.

You need more cheese with your wine??? Damn the fights almost here and your still salty as FUK!!

And GREAT fighters don't pull a anyone from 154-168 B'S trick and only mean 160. You fell for that sht hook, line, and sink.
    Last edited by Shadoww702; 08-01-2017, 11:46 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
      Same defensive f@gs still crying?
      I agree 1000%!!! Fights almost here and CLOWNS are still arguing about it not being signed fast enough. They BOTH had a say in the fight not happening.

Comment

• Soon as I saw the fight was made I picked Canelo. Going to be a rough fight a FOTY candidate. Both fighters could even get dropped.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
          I agree 1000%!!! Fights almost here and CLOWNS are still arguing about it not being signed fast enough. They BOTH had a say in the fight not happening.
          Oscar said it wasn't happening till now

Comment

• Originally posted by kafkod View Post
            Logic is an alien concept to the idiots who continually troll GGG threads at this place.

I've read multiple comments blaming GGG for forcing Canelo to vacate by holding out for 45% and just as many claiming Cotto would have fought him instead of Canelo if he'd turned down the step aside money and agreed to a catchweight.

When I point out that Cotto never even offered him a catchweight, the answer is always the same ... he didn't offer it cus GGG already said he won't fight for the title at a catchweight.
            The fight is happening. Be happy. Newsflash GGG was never that great he just fought a guy who could fight in Jacobs. I dont want to hear the slowing down excuse after Canelo beats him. Thats a horrible way for GGG fans to go out.

Hes finally facing a ELITE fighter for the first time in his life. You should be happy as hell not making excuses. Who gives a shyt why it wasnt made you are acting like GGG is shot.

Comment

He kept his word too

Comment

• Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
                He kept his word too
                So why the crying ? It's not like it was going to happen after the Cotto fight when it should have.

Comment

And Mr. I'M. NOT A BUSINESS MAN said they were not taking a flat fee of $15,000,000. Could of accepted it and had the fight sooner. You gonna ignore that??? Who else is getting $15,000,000 not named Floyd or GGG.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                    And Mr. I'M. NOT A BUSINESS MAN said they were not taking a flat fee of $15,000,000. Could of accepted it and had the fight sooner. You gonna ignore that??? Who else is getting $15,000,000 not named Floyd or GGG.
                    The fight could have been agreed to have happened September 2017 sooner. True. But it wasn't happening until September 2017. Why would someone rush through negotiations for a fight that far off?

Comment

• Originally posted by B.U.R.N.E.R View Post
                      The fight is happening. Be happy. Newsflash GGG was never that great he just fought a guy who could fight in Jacobs. I dont want to hear the slowing down excuse after Canelo beats him. Thats a horrible way for GGG fans to go out.

Hes finally facing a ELITE fighter for the first time in his life. You should be happy as hell not making excuses. Who gives a shyt why it wasnt made you are acting like GGG is shot.
                      So 1st it was excuses of gonna be bad judges??? The. Ref.??? Now GGG is too old and turned old over nite??? LMAO

Comment

Working...
                      X