Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Errol Spence Explains Why Canelo Will Beat Gennady Golovkin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
    And after Canelo beats Triple g's ass I want you to man up and admit you was wrong! And leave the excuses at home! Fair enough?
    "you was wrong"? sorry english is not my first language, but I think that the past tense of the verb "to be" for the subject YOU is WERE and not WAS. I'll send some money so you take english classes, if canelo beats GGG.
    And by the way, I was quoting Broner in my first comment.

Comment

• Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
      You talk a lot of **** bro, back it up. Put your acct up for the fight
      I just accepted an account bet with another one of you low life muppets, and he has refused to honour it.

Am I surprised by that? No I'm not. I didn't expect him to keep his word and I wouldn't expect you to keep yours either. So stick your fake bet up your jacksie and bugger off.

Comment

• Originally posted by Diego Rodriguez View Post
        I have to admit this is the first time I'm reading someone trying to blame Golovkin for the fight not happening earlier. That's a new one, but this same clown tried to blame Golovkin for a Cotto fight not happening.

As you mentioned before logically this doesn't make any sense. So Golovkin refused to deal with DLH because he required a 45/55% split. Of course he knew the fight wouldn't be made. His master plan was to wait even longer for the fight (hoping Canelo didn't lose) and that the fight would still be on the table, all the while knowing in the end he still wouldn't get 45%. Does anyone believe Loeffler is that dumb? This has to be one of the more idiotic theories I've seen. But that's what the cult of hate does to people.
        Logic is an alien concept to the idiots who continually troll GGG threads at this place.

I've read multiple comments blaming GGG for forcing Canelo to vacate by holding out for 45% and just as many claiming Cotto would have fought him instead of Canelo if he'd turned down the step aside money and agreed to a catchweight.

When I point out that Cotto never even offered him a catchweight, the answer is always the same ... he didn't offer it cus GGG already said he won't fight for the title at a catchweight.

Comment

• Same defensive f@gs still crying?

Comment

• Originally posted by kafkod View Post
            I just accepted an account bet with another one of you low life muppets, and he has refused to honour it.

Am I surprised by that? No I'm not. I didn't expect him to keep his word and I wouldn't expect you to keep yours either. So stick your fake bet up your jacksie and bugger off.
            LOL you don't believe ggg wins and your excuse to not make a bet is because someone else failed to keep theirs. What's that got to to with me? I'm calling your bluff! Man up or stop talking like you know sh.it is what I'm telling you!!! Has nothing to do with anyone but you and I

Comment

Logic is an alien concept to the idiots who continually troll GGG threads at this place.

I've read multiple comments blaming GGG for forcing Canelo to vacate by holding out for 45% and just as many claiming Cotto would have fought him instead of Canelo if he'd turned down the step aside money and agreed to a catchweight.

When I point out that Cotto never even offered him a catchweight, the answer is always the same ... he didn't offer it cus GGG already said he won't fight for the title at a catchweight.
              Ggg is the b side vs canelo and he didn't want to make any concessions in the past. It's his fault and not canelo that the fight took this long. But who cares, the fight is here! Bet or stfu

Comment

• Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
                LOL you don't believe ggg wins and your excuse to not make a bet is because someone else failed to keep theirs. What's that got to to with me? I'm calling your bluff! Man up or stop talking like you know sh.it is what I'm telling you!!! Has nothing to do with anyone but you and I
                There is no you and I, creep. You sound like a damned jilted girlfriend. Go away and stop pestering me.

Comment

• why dont you ****ing fight him if hes so **** then? do it next year.

Comment

• Originally posted by DocGreenThumb. View Post
                    It depends and here's why if Connello keeps running his mouth about being the superior fighter then the Gman is going to pound him lli by lil and punish him like he did Stevens later rounds. Now if Connellos a good boy and stays humble like GGG is to him, middle round knock out. Either way Im predicting a body shot knock out By GGG. What's your prediction ?

Decision in a close fight.

Comment

There is no you and I, creep. You sound like a damned jilted girlfriend. Go away and stop pestering me.
                      Bluff boys get defensive when
                      their bluff gets called... loser

Comment

Working...
                      X