Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FightHubTV challenges Abel regarding GGGAlvarez negotiations!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
    Then stop following me around and quoting me. Your blind defense that someone else is always at fault when K2 contradicts and lies. GGG is 35 and every big fight they have talked about for 5 years doesn't go through is just somehow bad luck or always the other sides fault. Instead of seeing the truth for what it is. But Abel just killed your story you were telling all week that he needs to fight in June first to get another belt. Abel making it sound like he's fighting in June regardless. Get ready for another crap Wade fight and that is really more important to get locked up then wait 1 month and accept the 15m offer that once again NOBODY in GGG camp refutes exists
    NO ONE KNOWS IF THE 15 MILLION DOLLAR CONTRACT IS REAL. I'LL ONLY ACCEPT A SIGNED, STAMPED, AND SEALED OFFICIAL CONTRACT AS PROOF! !!

Comment

Originally posted by OnePunch View Post
      you spit facts? lol okaaaayyyy

Fact: Golden Boy never presented an offer at 155

Fact: Canelo vacated the title rather than present an offer

Fact: You havent the slightest idea what kinds of terms were in Golden Boys recent "offer" that you claim should be accepted immediately.

Fact: even if the so-called "offer" were accepted yesterday, the fight will not happen a single day sooner, so there is no reason for you to object to K2 trying to negotiate a better deal for their client.

Fact: The only thing you are "spitting", is oscars load. Which is surprising, as i figured you were more likely to be a swallower.....
      How can you present an offer when BEFORE he fought Cotto K2 promoter said no problem doing a catchweight fight if Canelo wins. Months after he wins Abel and GGG's camp start speaking to the media saying WE REFUSE to fight at any weight but 160. I can show you videos and direct quotes from the GGG camp saying we will not negotiate weight not even for a single lb. This after years saying I will go to 154 for a big fight and saying before Canelo beat Cotto they would go to a catchweight. When one side says I refuse to negotiate on weight and tries to use a bogus belt to pressure a time table to get things no B side gets that's why they dumped the belt. Had GGG lived up to his word 154 they would of got an offer. But don't be stupid and say why didn't Canelo give him a offer at 155 when all last year you know for a fact GGG and his camp all said flat out they wouldn't fight at that weight.

You playing games with semantics like Golden Boy needed to send a offer first even though everyone knew they are on record already refusing those terms. Especially when we see now that weight is not an issue they have an offer at 15m and still you see the BS excuses from GGG camp to add more roadblocks.
      Last edited by bigdunny1; 03-16-2017, 01:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by R-C View Post
        you literally just did
        After Cotto:

"If you want me to fight him right now, put the gloves on and I'll fight him right now," Alvarez said (through his interpreter). "I respect he's a great champion, but right now I'll put the gloves on against him."

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2015/11/2...ow-boxing-news

After Khan:

“Like I said in Mexico, ‘we don’t (expletive) around.’ We don’t come to play in this sport. I fear no one in this sport.”

“I’ll fight him right now. Let’s put the gloves on and get in there with him.”

http://www.total******rts.com/2016/0...him-now-video/

Oscar's claim of Canelo being a 154lber (post-Cotto fight, and before Smith fight):

http://www.proboxing-fans.com/oscar-...ighter_090716/

No Vada testing for Canelo vs Liam Smith:

*You can't really think this wasn't intentional?

http://www.boxingscene.com/canelo-sm...oncern--108188

Comment

Originally posted by lizard_man View Post
          Except this old materiel shuts your lil g deep throating mouths up because you guys have no response to it. So again, why would he get new material?
          I have a great response to it. Who the fck is Connello to demand 154 or 155 for a middle weight unification title fight. Trying to pull bithch diva moves weight draing the G-man to gain an edge. Just like that other duck Cotto stuttering i'm not a middle weight after a fight when he was GGG mandatory. 160 is the weight limit you fkn lames. And you know this man. Connelo Duck patrol is out in full force this week.

Comment

Originally posted by DocGreenThumb. View Post
            I have a great response to it. Who the fck is Connello to demand 154 or 155 for a middle weight unification title fight. Trying to pull bithch diva moves weight draing the G-man to gain an edge. Just like that other duck Cotto stuttering i'm not a middle weight after a fight when he was GGG mandatory. 160 is the weight limit you fkn lames. And you know this man. Connelo Duck patrol is out in full force this week.
            Exactly, 160 is the Weight Limit. Lol. 155 is Technically Middleweight. By your logic why would Bhop have fought DLH at 158?

GBP (Oscar and Bhop) know how to tame fakes in boxing. Bhop and DLH are so beyond Golovkin in ATG accomplishment. Do you think they're not coaching Alvarez''s moves? They are the mafiosos before Alvarez''s time and their radar on K2 with Golovkin making headlines for a good three years that anybody from 154-168 can get it, and yet Golovkin has verbally said he wanted Floyd and Pac at 154, they went straight gangsta on K2 with the 155 bluff...and now it's at 160 and they still ducking...

There's no promother in boxing today that can dictate what is what with a straight face to Oscar and Bhop on the drawing table. Loeffler knows his place as that real estate agent talking to two legends.

Lol. Easy breezy. K2 need to be in their place. This is a gangsta business! I'm not joking.

Comment

lol at anyone who thinks a team should negotiate through the media.

Why would Abel admit anything in public? It could weaken his negotiating leverage. Same goes for Team Canelo

Some of y'all seem to think that they should conduct the negotiations in public, for your viewing pleasure.

Guarantee you that all the relevant negotiations will happen w/o any of you knowing about it, unless you are connected to any of the players (and no, a random webshow isn't connected)

Comment

boxing nerds mad as f@ck! You're gotten to.

GGG won!

Comment

Originally posted by SensFullViolenc View Post
                  lol at anyone who thinks a team should negotiate through the media.

Why would Abel admit anything in public? It could weaken his negotiating leverage. Same goes for Team Canelo

Some of y'all seem to think that they should conduct the negotiations in public, for your viewing pleasure.

Guarantee you that all the relevant negotiations will happen w/o any of you knowing about it, unless you are connected to any of the players (and no, a random webshow isn't connected)
                  That doesn't make sense. GBP are the ones who publicly offered the headlines and several details about the negotiations. As long as you report and verify what's being said or "leaked" in the media directly back to the promoters that's not instigating, that''s verifying.

For example: let us play Marco's Villegas from Fight Hub to Abel:

MV: Abel, Dan Rafael had reported that GBP had offered you guys 15million, and the drama so far seems to be that they are waiting for you guys to accept... so, are these numbers true? Gennady had been saying recently that Alvarez is "nothing" and he was also on ESPN Deported that 50/50 was more ideal. Can you clarify some things, Abel?

Abel: Well, right now we are focused on Jacobs. After this fight we can focus on the Alvarez fight. I don't know what gennady and Loeffler discuss...

MV: what about the 15mil (like Bender from the Breakfast Club - ' no Dad, what about you?!)

Abel: we really can't discuss those details. Those are questions you need to ask Tom.

MV: No, what about the 15 million, do you think GBP are the only ones that can headline rumors or numbers?

Abel: you need to talk to Tom.

Comment

Originally posted by lizard_man View Post
                    Lil g said 154-168.

Canelo called him on his bluff. Ok fight me at 155.

Lil G said no, canelo is going to offer me like 2 million because he knows I'll turn it down.

Canelo says here's 10 million.

Lil G says I'm not going down to 155 no matter what you offer. 160 or no fight.

Canelo says ok 160.

Lil G says 10 million not enough.

Canelo says ok 15 million take it or leave it.

Lil G says no. I want half and half.

You can't make this stuff up
                    This.....................

Comment

Originally posted by SniXSniPe View Post
                      After Cotto: "I'll put the gloves on and fight him right now"

After Khan: "We Mexicans don't **** around."

*Drops Belt*

Oscar: Canelo is a 154 pounder

Fights Smith at 154

Realizes he cant make 154 in a healthy manner, drops VADA drugtesting so he can run clenbuterol or something.

Now fights Chavez Jr. At 165.

You can't make this stuff up
                      Canelo is one of the biggest f@gg0ts in boxing.
                      Eric Gomez is already trying to talk their way out of fighting in September if GGG fights in June.
                      All these dummies can talk about is a $15mil "offer" written on hot air.

Comment

Working...
                      X