Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FightHubTV challenges Abel regarding GGGAlvarez negotiations!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FightHubTV challenges Abel regarding GGGAlvarez negotiations!

''We Don't Need Canelo.'' - Abel

Finally. Seems like reporters are reading the forum. However, Marcos Villegas chickened out in asking if 15 million would be substanstial for Gennady. Gennady was on ESPN Deportes fumbling Loeffler's advisory to Gennady regarding ''50/50.'' You can't make this stuff up!

Looks like Abel is back to 2015 stylee.

starts here:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-XnyDi-90k&t=322s

Last edited by Lester Tutor; 03-16-2017, 07:43 AM.

Abel asked point blank about the report that Golden Boy has sent an offer/contract to GGG and has not gotten a response back. Notice Abel refused to respond to that question did a politics pivot. Also notable Abel mentioned that a potential June fight might not be with Billy Joe.

GGG camp is a bunch of frauds so now we have Loeffler and Abel all can't deny that they have an offer for 15m for Sept. And the excuse well a fight in June but I don't know if it will be Saunders. And now we don't need Canelo we want to be treated fairly but can't deny he has been offered a contract and that the amount is 15m. So clearly unless GGG the PPV flop artist who can't even sell out his tickets for his fight this weekend is paid 100000m dollars is not treated fairly. Pricing themselves out of this fight LMAO

Comment

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
      Abel asked point blank about the report that Golden Boy has sent an offer/contract to GGG and has not gotten a response back. Notice Abel refused to respond to that question did a politics pivot. Also notable Abel mentioned that a potential June fight might not be with Billy Joe.

GGG camp is a bunch of frauds so now we have Loeffler and Abel all can't deny that they have an offer for 15m for Sept. And the excuse well a fight in June but I don't know if it will be Saunders. And now we don't need Canelo we want to be treated fairly but can't deny he has been offered a contract and that the amount is 15m. So clearly unless GGG the PPV flop artist who can't even sell out his tickets for his fight this weekend is paid 100000m dollars is not treated fairly. Pricing themselves out of this fight LMAO
      Abel should just be honest that he wants to ride with GGG in breaking Hopkins record. That's their priority as it's been said for a good 2 years. As if Bernard has no radar in GBP advisory as to what is going on. I rather have Alvarez vs Golovkin on the exact bout in which he would need to beat Bhops record. However none of that will happen because Jacobs will be victorious!

Comment

This fight ain't happening in Sept GGG is running from 15m loud mouth Sanchez would have no problem saying hey we don't have a contract there is no 15m offer on the table these guys are lying. yet he is all a sudden silent and dodging direct questions about it? Asked flat out by the reporter Golden Boy claims they sent you the contract and it's you guys who are quite what is the status? Crickets then changes the subject.

And dropped another nugget from this interview I don't even think it's a slam dunk GGG is fighting Saunders next. It never made sense to me the reports of a fight in Khazacatan against Saunders. If you saunders why the Phuk would you stage this fight there instead of the UK? My guess GGG if he wins will sign on to fight some Wade type bum in June. Able sounding exactly like he did when Andre Ward pulled his h0e card.

Comment

This fight ain't happening in Sept GGG is running from 15m loud mouth Sanchez would have no problem saying hey we don't have a contract there is no 15m offer on the table these guys are lying. yet he is all a sudden silent and dodging direct questions about it? Asked flat out by the reporter Golden Boy claims they sent you the contract and it's you guys who are quite what is the status? Crickets then changes the subject.

And dropped another nugget from this interview I don't even think it's a slam dunk GGG is fighting Saunders next. It never made sense to me the reports of a fight in Khazacatan against Saunders. If you saunders why the Phuk would you stage this fight there instead of the UK? My guess GGG if he wins will sign on to fight some Wade type bum in June. Able sounding exactly like he did when Andre Ward pulled his h0e card.
          Keith Idec or Dan Rafael should do a co-op article on this...

Comment

After Cotto: "I'll put the gloves on and fight him right now"

After Khan: "We Mexicans don't **** around."

*Drops Belt*

Oscar: Canelo is a 154 pounder

Fights Smith at 154

Realizes he cant make 154 in a healthy manner, drops VADA drugtesting so he can run clenbuterol or something.

Now fights Chavez Jr. At 165.

You can't make this stuff up

Comment

Originally posted by SniXSniPe View Post

*Drops Belt*

Fights Smith at 154

Realizes he cant make 154 in a healthy manner, drops VADA drugtesting so he can run clenbuterol or something.

what happened to mr 154 or 168? I'll go to either for a big fight. Begging Floyd and Manny saying I can make 154 easy? But Canelo nope I refused to negotiate weight to kill the fight last year demanding Canelo be the only one to move up weight. The year before told Ward no fight at 168 I'm the A side so you have to agree to come down to a catchweight 164 even though I have agreed to go to 168 for multiple other fighters.

And now mr loud mouth trainer who has spoken up on EVERY thing asked point blank about the claim that Golden Boy has sent his side a contract offer but they won't respond. He had his chance to yell liars but he didn't deny it just change the subject. Now it's on to well we don't have to fight Canelo like he said when he was backed into a corner by Ward.

Comment

what happened to mr 154 or 168? I'll go to either for a big fight. Begging Floyd and Manny saying I can make 154 easy? But Canelo nope I refused to negotiate weight to kill the fight last year demanding Canelo be the only one to move up weight. The year before told Ward no fight at 168 I'm the A side so you have to agree to come down to a catchweight 164 even though I have agreed to go to 168 for multiple other fighters.

And now mr loud mouth trainer who has spoken up on EVERY thing asked point blank about the claim that Golden Boy has sent his side a contract offer but they won't respond. He had his chance to yell liars but he didn't deny it just change the subject. Now it's on to well we don't have to fight Canelo like he said when he was backed into a corner by Ward.

*yawn

your posts are getting boring as ****. You just keep saying the same crap over and over and over and over and over. Get some new material......

Comment

Originally posted by SniXSniPe View Post

*Drops Belt*

Fights Smith at 154

you literally just did

Comment

Originally posted by OnePunch View Post
                    *yawn

your posts are getting boring as ****. You just keep saying the same crap over and over and over and over and over. Get some new material......
                    Except this old materiel shuts your lil g deep throating mouths up because you guys have no response to it. So again, why would he get new material?

Comment

Working...
                    X