Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FightHubTV challenges Abel regarding GGGAlvarez negotiations!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lizard_man View Post
    Except this old materiel shuts your lil g deep throating mouths up because you guys have no response to it. So again, why would he get new material?
    look dunce, we can respond with FACTS until the cows come home, but it wont matter. You clowns are like a 4 year old who sticks his fingers in his ears and says "lalalalala cant hear you!!!".

Its completely pointless, which is why im not doing it anymore. Hopefully some of you go away for a while after saturday night....

Comment

Originally posted by OnePunch View Post
      look dunce, we can respond with FACTS until the cows come home, but it wont matter. You clowns are like a 4 year old who sticks his fingers in his ears and says "lalalalala cant hear you!!!".

Its completely pointless, which is why im not doing it anymore. Hopefully some of you go away for a while after saturday night....
      Like i said, it shuts the lil cucks mouths up.

Comment

Originally posted by SniXSniPe View Post
        After Cotto: "I'll put the gloves on and fight him right now"

After Khan: "We Mexicans don't **** around."

*Drops Belt*

Oscar: Canelo is a 154 pounder

Fights Smith at 154

Realizes he cant make 154 in a healthy manner, drops VADA drugtesting so he can run clenbuterol or something.

Now fights Chavez Jr. At 165.

You can't make this stuff up
        This.....................

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
          This.....................
          Lil g said 154-168.

Canelo called him on his bluff. Ok fight me at 155.

Lil G said no, canelo is going to offer me like 2 million because he knows I'll turn it down.

Canelo says here's 10 million.

Lil G says I'm not going down to 155 no matter what you offer. 160 or no fight.

Canelo says ok 160.

Lil G says 10 million not enough.

Canelo says ok 15 million take it or leave it.

Lil G says no. I want half and half.

Comment

Lil g said 154-168.

Canelo called him on his bluff. Ok fight me at 155.

Lil G said no, canelo is going to offer me like 2 million because he knows I'll turn it down.

Canelo says here's 10 million.

Lil G says I'm not going down to 155 no matter what you offer. 160 or no fight.

Canelo says ok 160.

Lil G says 10 million not enough.

Canelo says ok 15 million take it or leave it.

Lil G says no. I want half and half.

your brain doesnt function properly

Comment

your brain doesnt function properly
              Of course you can't respond. I spit facts. It shuts you lil g cuck mouth up and you respond with one liners lmoa

Comment

Of course you can't respond. I spit facts. It shuts you lil g cuck mouth up and you respond with one liners lmoa
                you spit facts? lol okaaaayyyy

Fact: Golden Boy never presented an offer at 155

Fact: Canelo vacated the title rather than present an offer

Fact: You havent the slightest idea what kinds of terms were in Golden Boys recent "offer" that you claim should be accepted immediately.

Fact: even if the so-called "offer" were accepted yesterday, the fight will not happen a single day sooner, so there is no reason for you to object to K2 trying to negotiate a better deal for their client.

Fact: The only thing you are "spitting", is oscars load. Which is surprising, as i figured you were more likely to be a swallower.....

Comment

One Punch would nominate Abel for an Oscar from the interview.

Golovkin is on Record via ESPN Deportes that Loeffler and he were reciprocating "50/50" or "half and half" the same way Kovalev told Stevenson "50/50"

Why is hard to understand what Golovkin wants? 50/50 is a fraction not a offered number #15mil

Comment

you spit facts? lol okaaaayyyy

Fact: Golden Boy never presented an offer at 155

Fact: Canelo vacated the title rather than present an offer

Fact: You havent the slightest idea what kinds of terms were in Golden Boys recent "offer" that you claim should be accepted immediately.

Fact: even if the so-called "offer" were accepted yesterday, the fight will not happen a single day sooner, so there is no reason for you to object to K2 trying to negotiate a better deal for their client.

Fact: The only thing you are "spitting", is oscars load. Which is surprising, as i figured you were more likely to be a swallower.....
                    Everything i said is on record. There are recorded videos in chronological order of my post on YouTube for ****s sake. But apparantly the only facts you're willing to accept for proof are actual official contracts that gbp wrote up. Lmoa let me just hit odlh up so he can fax them over to you you lil g cuck boy

Comment

*yawn

your posts are getting boring as ****. You just keep saying the same crap over and over and over and over and over. Get some new material......
                      Then stop following me around and quoting me. Your blind defense that someone else is always at fault when K2 contradicts and lies. GGG is 35 and every big fight they have talked about for 5 years doesn't go through is just somehow bad luck or always the other sides fault. Instead of seeing the truth for what it is. But Abel just killed your story you were telling all week that he needs to fight in June first to get another belt. Abel making it sound like he's fighting in June regardless. Get ready for another crap Wade fight and that is really more important to get locked up then wait 1 month and accept the 15m offer that once again NOBODY in GGG camp refutes exists

Comment

Working...
                      X