Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Kovalev / Duva DON'T Accept Ward's terms, then Kova was content with the Loss

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kovalev accepted getting 3x less in the first fight, why would you expect him to even demand anything outrageous, especially when he's the one begging for the rematch? What am I missing? You kids ask the darnedest questions.

Comment

Originally posted by Scipio2009 View Post
      Even Floyd's gambling, at this point, is a tax offset (Floyd's constant gambling likely allows for that to be considered as a hobby business, allowing for him to write off any those losses).

Since Haymon helped straighten things out, I can't point to a single example where Floyd is handed money for anything; all of his business, from the looks of things, goes through pass-throughs and corporate shells.

will have to agree to diagree
      It is not impossible for an athlete, or for example, a lottery winner, to be successful with the money. lets look at lottery winners because they are a great example in some respects: namely, no lottery winner imagines what the liability is for winning.

I hope you are right about Floyd, yes we disagree and I doubt Floyd manages, fair enough.

I would just caution anyone to look carefully at the general advice given because of whom is giving the advice. Paying a premium for a great tax accountant is money very well spent.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
        yes you are right. he wasn't able to knock ward down again therefore ward wins.
        I can tell your feelings are hurt that Kov couldn't beat a guy coming up to his weightclass.

Comment

Working...
        X