Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Warning: This Drug May Kill You (HBO documentary on opioid addiction)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Warning: This Drug May Kill You (HBO documentary on opioid addiction)

Man this **** is scarier than any motherf**king horror film I've ever seen.

Seeing and hearing the families recount the stories of their loved ones and their downward spirals to death because of opiates is some seriously gut wrenching stuff, man.

Y'all know anybody who was/is hooked on heroin or prescription opiates?

Thanks for the heads up, I'll check it out later.

HBO makes the best documentaries. I miss that Autopsy series they had back in day, that was my favorite.

Oh and any boxing related documentaries are always top notch.

Look forward to watching this one.

Comment

I've seen this one before, good video.

Opiates are hell man, so many people I know died from it. Terrible cycle.

Comment

That's rampant in the Philippines, but its different, it is mixed with crystal powdered meth.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
          Man this **** is scarier than any motherf**king horror film I've ever seen.

Seeing and hearing the families recount the stories of their loved ones and their downward spirals to death because of opiates is some seriously gut wrenching stuff, man.

Y'all know anybody who was/is hooked on heroin or prescription opiates?

Yeah, knew people who died from it, others who are still battling it, even in the past certain family members struggled with it, but were able to break away from it. I think it is almost impossible to not know someone who is dealing with this problem. They have become too widespread.

Comment

They should be sent to jail the same way crack or weed addicts were.

Comment

Unfortunately yes I do know 2 people who were hooked on it a died from it. One of them was a shocker because I had no idea they used, the other one was not too shocking because I knew they were an addict and it was depressing seeing the way it changed them since I had known them my whole life. But luckily I do know 2 people who were hooked on it but are now clean.

Comment

Working...
              X