Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Helenius vs. Washington, Martin vs. Martz - Face To Face

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
    Whatever you say. Andy was unranked until Miller pissed dirty.

But we can say he was 10-15. Does it make you feel better if Joshua quit against a heavyweight ranked #12?

And you’ve never exposed anyone on this site except for yourself. Please post another video of you working out. It was better than any stand up special I’ve seen in twenty years! Heavy bag was a huge hit around here, but I’m willing to bet people would pay you to watch you “work” a speed bag!
    Most people thought Ruiz was a better fight then Miller simpleton. Others declined the fight like Ortiz and Whyte. Ruiz according to you yesterday was a great counnter puncher with speed but here hes a fat guy who almost quit boxing.

Anyone don't believe me go to the " Whats Ruiz style " Threat and see what a jack azz this poster really is. lol

Yea exposing you NEVER happens right ?
    Last edited by juggernaut666; 07-13-2019, 05:39 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
      Most people thought Ruiz was a better fight then Miller simpleton. Others declined the fight like Ortiz and Whyte. Ruiz according to you yesterday was a great counnter puncher with speed but here hes a fat guy who almost quit boxing.

Anyone don't believe me go to the " Whats Ruiz style " Threat and see what a jack azz this poster really is. lol

Yea exposing you NEVER happens right ?
      Please do. Post all of my comments about Andy Ruiz Jr prior to the fight. Feel free to go into the pre fight threads where I was the only person on this site saying that he would expose Joshua and could take the win.

Doesn't change the fact that Ruiz was unranked, and inactive. I suggest you check the thread and see what I said. Read my posts a few times, read them slowly. Feel free to ask someone to assist you with the reading if you need it.

Do I to ask you yes or no questions for you to have a boxing conversation? variables are too difficult for you?

yes or no - Andy Ruiz Jr. is Obese?
      yes or no - Andy Ruiz Jr. was inactive for over nine months?
      yes or no - Andy Ruiz Jr admitted to considering quitting boxing?
      yes or no - Andy Ruiz Jr. was not ranked at the time of his return by the major ranking bodies (Ring Magazine, ESPN, TBRB)
      yes or no - Andy Ruiz Jr. was a massive underdog and was considered a cherrypick?
      yes or no - Andy Ruiz Jr. Beat the everliving ***** out of Anthony Joshua, dropped him twice and made him quit?

Heres the link to the thread that you're telling everyone to go to and see what I'm saying

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=820925

feel free to go in there and expose me. You can do it here too. I don't care.

Comment

It's funny how juggernaut666 follows me through so many threads, and every time he gets made to look like a ****** he just calls me out in another thread.

Keep tagging me in BangEM's threads. I can't post in those. Good job champ.

Comment

My boy Prince THE GOAT CHARLES MARTIN IS BACK BABY

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
            So do I, though most people seem to be picking Washington, I think the Nordic Nightmare is being undervalued here, he's still got serious power, just ask Teper
            Hahaha! I guess most of those people picking Washington were right...

Comment

Working...
            X