Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Helenius vs. Washington, Martin vs. Martz - Face To Face

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Helenius vs. Washington, Martin vs. Martz - Face To Face

Helenius, Martin, Washington Press Conference Photos Gallery - Welterweight contender and Minneapolis-native Jamal "Shango" James and former world champion Antonio DeMarco went face-to-face Thursday at the final press conference before they meet in a 10-round welterweight attraction that headlines FS1 PBC Fight Night and on FOX Deportes this Saturday night from The Armory in Minneapolis. (photos by Andrew Dobin)
    [Click Here To Read More]

I'm really looking forward to Washington/Helenius

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
      I'm really looking forward to Washington/Helenius
      A very important crossroads fight for both. I expect Helenius to knock him out...

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
        A very important crossroads fight for both. I expect Helenius to knock him out...
        So do I, though most people seem to be picking Washington, I think the Nordic Nightmare is being undervalued here, he's still got serious power, just ask Teper

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
          So do I, though most people seem to be picking Washington, I think the Nordic Nightmare is being undervalued here, he's still got serious power, just ask Teper
          My thoughts exactly. I don’t think Washington has much of a chin nor do I think he is capable of really hurting Helenius.

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
            My thoughts exactly. I don’t think Washington has much of a chin nor do I think he is capable of really hurting Helenius.
            I don’t think a Washington has a bad chin, but he has awful recovery which we’ve seen in his fights against Wilder and especially Kownacki. I’ve got Helinus so all the Whyte fans can talk about how it was a top 5 win.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
              I don’t think a Washington has a bad chin, but he has awful recovery which we’ve seen in his fights against Wilder and especially Kownacki. I’ve got Helinus so all the Whyte fans can talk about how it was a top 5 win.
              Wilders 5th best win is Washington, maybe 4th ? Shouldn't you be worried about that holding up ?
              Last edited by juggernaut666; 07-12-2019, 12:49 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
                Wilders 5th best win is Washington, maybe 4th ? Shouldn't you be worried about that holding up ?
                Why do you care what I think, Juggs? Go hit the gym.

Typical hearniac though, gotta make every thread about Wilder. You guys are getting more and more insecure since your icon quit against an unranked fighter who almost quit the sport.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
                  Why do you care what I think, Juggs? Go hit the gym.

Typical hearniac though, gotta make every thread about Wilder. You guys are getting more and more insecure since your icon quit against an unranked fighter who almost quit the sport.
                  Unranked fighters cant fight for belts simpleton.

Besides that if you weren't so dumb and made it so easy to continually expose how much you put your foot in your mouth on here , you wouldn't have to care what I think ,but you make it all to easy for me.

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
                    Unranked fighters cant fight for belts simpleton.

Besides that if you weren't so dumb and made it so easy to continually expose how much you put your foot in your mouth on here , you wouldn't have to care what I think ,but you make it all to easy for me.
                    Whatever you say. Andy was unranked until Miller pissed dirty.

But we can say he was 10-15. Does it make you feel better if Joshua quit against a heavyweight ranked #12?

And you’ve never exposed anyone on this site except for yourself. Please post another video of you working out. It was better than any stand up special I’ve seen in twenty years! Heavy bag was a huge hit around here, but I’m willing to bet people would pay you to watch you “work” a speed bag!

Comment

Working...
                    X