Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is Loma complaining about fighting a guy from Florida in New York?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
    Good. You can acknowledge that if Canelo is going to be held to one standard then Lomachenko should be held to the same standard too.

That's something that a lot of fanboys have trouble doing for some reason.

So MCC was justified in titling this thread as he did. Given what Lomachenko's own representative said.
    You seem to be deliberately avoiding the point I was making. Teo might have been born in Florida, but his home town is now New York. That's why Klimas wants the fight somewhere else and MCC knew that. So what was the point of making this thread?

If he'd asked whether Klimas not wanting home advantage for Teo meant they were more worried about him than Luke Campbell, that would have been a fair question.

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
      Some people say add Haney to the challenges. Ok, cool, but really not yet. Same with Garcia and Stevenson.

I talked about these young guns since 2017. Davis is the best of all. Loma has to contend with all these young guns till the end of his career.

Davis is the best American fighter. Crawford and Spence are below him. Even they know. Loma would be fighting the best American boxer/fighter. Nobody at lightweight is that good.
      Wait, did you see Tank's last fight? Seriously Gamboa looked about as shot as any fighter I have seen and Tank still managed to look terrible. Putting him above Spence & Bud is either based on future potential or straight up fanboy talk, it sure isn't on recent performance or resume.

I shouldn't be that surprised, you also think Lopez wouldn't accept less than 50% against Loma.

Comment

Working...
      X