Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is Loma complaining about fighting a guy from Florida in New York?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
    Fights we want will happen. Loma-Lopez in NY sounds cool to me.
    Yup definitely
    Wish I could be there

Comment

• Don't embarrass yourself with that link.
      According to the title, it is Lopez who claims Loma doesn't want to fight there. Both, Lopez and that laughable news portal are very credible, sure

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
        So if Canelo didn't ask for it why do you criticize him for it?
        To avoid getting dragged off topic into a completely different discussion, I'll accept the point you are pushing here .. that Klimas represents Loma, so it doesn't matter which one of them is doing the talking. OK?

MCC's question is still misleading, because it clearly implies that holding the fight in NY would not be giving Teo home advantage, because Teo is from Florida, not New York.

But Teo himself said that he would prefer it to be in New York ... because New York is his home.
        Last edited by kafkod; 01-21-2020, 07:54 AM.

Comment

• This what the OP was talking about:

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
          You dumb asses read this forum everyday and don't read the articles posted on this site. A bunch of uniformed dumb asses on this site. And when I attempt to educate you you all want to challenge me instead of expanding your knowledge!!!!

He answered his own question, right there.

Comment

• We need to hurry up and save all of these posts before people delete them.

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
              Davis is the best American fighter. Crawford and Spence are below him. Even they know. Loma would be fighting the best American boxer/fighter. Nobody at lightweight is that good.

Jesus Christ! This post almost rivaled Larry's Broner is the next fighter of the decade post in terms of stupidity and fanboyism

Comment

• Originally posted by brick wall View Post
                Jesus Christ! This post almost rivaled Larry's Broner is the next fighter of the decade post in terms of stupidity and fanboyism
                You must think it's Wilder.

Comment

• What's the alternative to NY? Has anyone thrown out any other locations?

Comment

• Honestly, wouldn't be surprised if Bob robbed Loma on the cards because Loma wants to retire in a few fights (supposedly), and he wants to setup a younger star like Lopez (who is turning only 23 in July).

But I wouldn't worry. I think either Lopez KO/TKO or Loma by a clear UD. I'm still leaning towards my boy Loma, but Lopez is young, athletic, and strong. Has that weight/size advantage and will be a clear 140 lber in the future, with that youth ability to cut weight easier.

Fights going to happen, regardless of location.

Comment

• Originally posted by kafkod View Post
                      To avoid getting dragged off topic into a completely different discussion, I'll accept the point you are pushing here .. that Klimas represents Loma, so it doesn't matter which one of them is doing the talking. OK?

MCC's question is still misleading, because it clearly implies that holding the fight in NY would not be giving Teo home advantage, because Teo is from Florida, not New York.

But Teo himself said that he would prefer it to be in New York ... because New York is his home.
                      Good. You can acknowledge that if Canelo is going to be held to one standard then Lomachenko should be held to the same standard too.

That's something that a lot of fanboys have trouble doing for some reason.

So MCC was justified in titling this thread as he did. Given what Lomachenko's own representative said.

Comment

Working...
                      X