Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Could Breazeale actually outbox Wilder or is power only chance?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beazeale is slow and gets hit too much. He has to go for it. In terms of power he is more a heavy handed clubber than a one KO punch type of guy

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
      Yes, he just has to stay committed to his jab and boring the fans. Gerald Washington was outboxing Wilder until he got too comfortable.
      Exactly! BUT, I doubt Breazeale will keep pumping that jab for 12, Washington gave it up after 4.

Comment

Originally posted by 4truth View Post
        Exactly! BUT, I doubt Breazeale will keep pumping that jab for 12, Washington gave it up after 4.
        Before I would agree with you but with Virgil Hunter in his corner doing his famous boxing whisperer thing, he maybe able to

Comment

His best option would be to try and take windmills into the later rounds, Fury outboxed Wilder for 10 rounds and i cant see Breazeale doing the same and he gets hit far too much. Wilder can punch himself out and expose himself.

Comment

Looking at some of his fights... Breazile has heart! If Wilder comes out like a windmilling monkey, Dominic has a good opportunity, especially as it goes the distance.

Comment

Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post
              Yeah, you put great and Takam in the same sentence so you better troll bro;

It's Wilder tomorrow and he's miles better than any opponents Breazale ever beat, and like I said, Breazale struggles with the Mansour of the world.
              You're on the wrong thread , it's about if Breazeale can out box Wilder who doesn't throw combination sequences or fight on inside who's defense is keeping distance. Sorry pal that's not the better boxer then Anyone in the current top 10 or out of the current top 20 even.

Wilder gets by on waiting for the knockout that's not boxing ability . Still trolling I'm afraid.
              Last edited by REDEEMER; 05-17-2019, 01:54 PM.

Comment

wilder is horrible at boxing so yes. the cards are a different story. no chance there

Comment

Anyone can outbox Wilder, his boxing skills aren’t all that. The problem is they have to get through the windmill of destruction. And so far Fury came close, other than that, that’s a difficult task. It doesn’t help his opponent that he can also take a punch.

Comment

Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post
                    Reflexes and timing are good when it allows you knock down every fighter you faced as a pro like Wilder, INCLUDING some legit guys like Ortiz and Fury.

Regarding Molina, maybe because when Breazale faced him, Molina already had his but;t hole wide opened by Wilder and AJ HUH?

So what, you expect Breazale to put a Fury performance and beat Wilder or lead on points???

Seems like you will look like a dumb about that tomorrow.

And Bro, I wish you were right because I can't stand that embarassing moron of bumsquad.

I'm just not sold on Breazale at all.

You look dumb all the time and are always corrected by me its why you should avoid me on here.

Maybe you missed the point of Breazeale has done better against aggressive punchers and same opponents?

yes if rounds go by with LEGIT scoring we will see who out boxes who and who looks DUMB..its why you cant even understand fighters aren't ruined when they lose,in fact Molina was probably on PEDs against Breazeale bc he was busted after that...were using your time line standards right?

I already know the answer to that one BRO!
                    Last edited by juggernaut666; 05-17-2019, 02:02 PM.

Comment

Breazeale is like a heavyweight version of Jarrett Hurd. He comes forward, tries to make it an ugly fight and he has a ton of heart. If he can smother Wilder and go to the body like Ward did against Kovalev, he can win the fight. Wilder is not a smart fighter, he simply does just enough to put himself into a position to use the right hand. Wilder is very beatable. A fighter just has to be able to get back up if Wilder ever puts him on the floor, like Fury did in the last round. Fury came back round and had Wilder holding on. Breazeale has the heart to get back up if he gets floored and hopefully he has enough to put Wilder away after that. But going to the body is his best bet because I think Wilder put on weight but it's not all good weight. I think his stamina will be an issue in this fight and that's where Breazeale can pull off the upset.

Comment

Working...
                      X