Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Could Breazeale actually outbox Wilder or is power only chance?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Could Breazeale actually outbox Wilder or is power only chance?

I think power is his only chance wby?

Breazeale wins a lot of these fights off of pure heart and will. He can be getting his a$$ whooped, but he will out last you and then drag you to hell. I don't see him out boxing Wilder or anything like that. Can we win some rounds? Sure, no one will ever confuse Wilder with a great boxer. But he will have to withstand a Wilder avalanche where he will hurt Breazeale at some point. If he can do that? Then he has a chance in the later rounds to hurt and take Wilder out.

Comment

Yes, he just has to stay committed to his jab and boring the fans. Gerald Washington was outboxing Wilder until he got too comfortable.

Comment

Breazeale is slow as ****, him and bum squad haven't got a ounce of skill between them.

Comment

Breazeales a very good boxer as he will easy outbox Wilder up until he gets the knockout.

Comment

It seems at the higher level of opposition Breazeale has been taking beatings but has been resilient and found something to end it. I cant see that working against Wilder but then Wilder is so technically poor this could be a 50-50 fight until one of them lands a big one and turns the tide and with Dom being so slow i fully expect Wilder to draw 1st blood and who ever draws blood 1st gets the win, and quite early.

But for all those going on about how much harder Wilder hits, yes he does hit harder but this isnt a punch bag machine competition this is a fight, Wilder hits harder but Breazeale still hits more than hard enough to end Deontay.

Comment

Wilder within 1-3
              Expecting a Stiverne style statement

Comment

Breazeale's been down against Mansour, Joshua, and Ugonoh. I don't think he'll get up after Wilder drops him.

Comment

Wilder wont out box Breazeale in the shape he's coming in at which seems to be 250 or so? I would wait till weigh in ,don't know how anyone of you guys looks at wilder fights and thinks he's the better boxer ,only time Breazeale has actually been out boxed past mid way of a fight is with Joshua. Who the hell has wilder out boxed really a whole fight besides Stiverne ,couldn't even win rounds off Breazeales sparring partner 2 years ago , what the hell you guys looking at ? lol

Comment

The Homer Simpson style isn't going to work against Wilder. I don't see Breazeale making it to the 5th. He is slow af and gets hit clean a lot.

Comment

Working...
                    X