Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sor Rungvisai Decisions a Very Determined Juan Francisco Estrada

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
    Lol ok and Crawfod is a 9 skills and 6 resume. LOMACHENKO 9 skills and 7 resume. What the difference?

Are we supposed to add them up or something ?

Actually if SSV is an 8 resume then CRAWFORD is a 5 and LOMACHENKO a 6
    Yes. Adding them up gives you a general ballpark idea of how these guys rank P4P.

Comment

• Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
      People were just scoring pressure as opposed to what fighter was being more effective with their work. It kind of reminds me of Pac-Marquez III, were people just assume the guy going forward is controlling the fight.
      I had it 115-113 Estrada. I don’t mind a draw or 115-113 to SSR but 117-111 is ridiculous. Hopefully Estrada gets the rematch.
      This is exactly the reason Sirsacet got the W, these casuals have forgotten the other criteria's of boxing, for starters they cant say Rungvisai had better defense or even Ring-generalship, period!

Comment

• I have a feeling the large base of Mexican fight fans are going to turn this close fight that went to the champion to a robbery. They have a lot of influence and they love their fighters.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
          Ahhhh I see you & I are thinking likewise.

Only issue I see there is Higa is still super younger & fairly inexperienced still & Nietes is like a super veteran. I kinda wanna compare that to Loma vs Tank. But lil guys do mature faster & fade quicker so way not maybe.
          I'm not sure if I recall correctly,... but I think I read Higa planned to watch tonight's fights live ...and wants to fight Nietes.

But Higa has a fight in April so that complicates things for now.

Comment

• Originally posted by SilverMiles View Post
            This probably already has been posted but it wasn't a good night for fighters from Mexico tonight, all 3 took a loss tonight.
            reveco is from argentina shyt for brains!

Comment

• Had a small banner across will have to watch a replay but from what I could see 117-111 didn't seem too far-fetched. Like I said I gotta rewatch but surprised that cards being called out yet not the draw.

Comment

• Originally posted by chepboxingking View Post
                HBO is rapidly falling out of grace when it comes to boxing with me. They're by far the most biased and push their agendas into the public.
                Definitely is irritating, the British broadcast is much less biased and I'm starting to enjoy it more even in older fights. I like Max though because he is pretty honest when he talks boxing history, but I think working for HBO forces him to be blatantly dishonest.

Comment

• Sounds like another good and controversial fight. Definitely going to get myself a good copy of this fight, grab a cold one and some snacks.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
                    Influenced by HBO? I've been watching boxing for 30 years, I don't need some hacks telling me what I'm seeing. Harold Lederman is a clown, he will score a round for a guy who lands 1 big shot over a guy who lands 20 lighter shots.
                    I had it a draw. Could have went either way but Estrada didn't dominate in any way imaginable
                    I can respect this, my bad if I came off the wrong way.

Comment

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post

What a terrible comparison.

JMM boxed Pacs ears off with crisp, clear counter punches.

Estrada won 4 rounds tops and was eating HARD shots all fight long.
                      I don’t think you where watching the right fight or you don’t have a deep enough understand of the art of boxing if you can’t understand the comparison.
                      I’m not saying Estrada was winning as convincingly as Marquez cause he wasn’t, it was very close, but the people that scored that fight to Pac on the basis of activity and aggression scored a lot of rounds for SSR tonight based on that same principle, when Estrada was landing the cleaner shots in a lot of rounds

Comment

Working...
                      X