Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Jeter got himself the white prize.

Comment

Derek Jeter is lucky guy. I thought he was a **** like Duncan. Hannah is beautiful in that movie vacation. That 16 yes. Age gap doe.

Comment

I think Derek Jeter pulled more tail than any modern athlete, especially if you take into account the amount of non-famous women he's probably been with.

He has herpes and women still want Derek's D.

Comment

glad to know that a lot of you handsome, athletic, fantastically rich megadongslingers don't find derek jeter's model wife to be attractive.

i'd ask for pictures of your girlfriends, but i need my eyesight. can't get blinded by that divine light bertha gives off.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
              I think Derek Jeter pulled more tail than any modern athlete, especially if you take into account the amount of non-famous women he's probably been with.

wilt chamberlain supposedly had sex with like 6000 women, and none of them ever walked again.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                wilt chamberlain supposedly had sex with like 6000 women, and none of them ever walked again.
                No, the figure for Wilt was 20,000. Wilt also authored four books. None of the others created nearly the stir and controversy as his 1991 book, A View From Above. In it, Wilt claimed to have slept with 20,000 different women in his life.

Here is how you do the math:

http://mentalfloss.com/article/12310...ep-20000-women

Comment

wow that is one beautiful woman

she is older enough to be your grandaughter Mooshashi

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post

Women banged Charlie Sheen knowing he had HIV, most women dont care. fame and money is an aphrodisiac

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                      wow that is one beautiful woman

she is older enough to be your grandaughter Mooshashi
                      She certainly is. And she'd get it....the best 60 seconds of her life.

Comment

Working...
                      X