Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Amir Khan: Very Few Fighters Can Fill Wembley - I'm One of Them!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What a clown.

Would still love it if he managed to beat Brook though. Lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
      His last fight in the UK had a 6k attendance.
      Lol ..I knew they were handing out free tickets .If you remember his first PPV lasted 54 seconds when he was again hammered by Prescott a guy who went on to do nothing!

Con would struggle now to fill even small venues as his popularity is at an all time low and is diminishing daily with the deluded way he see's life.

The truth is Con would probably not get into Wembley let alone fill it.The kid is an idiot .

The biggest and hottest welterweight fight in years is taking place this weekend and it does NOT include glass jaw .....no the champion had offered Con his biggest payday twice but Con chose to run like a rat for a fraction of the money and fight the great Chris Algieri who took him to the wire in a small hall fight.

Kell Brook is defending against the young unbeaten lion ....Amir Con is fighting with his family and putting even this on social media.

The only thing that would fill Wembley Stadium is the S.hite that comes out of glass jaws mouth.Khan is a desperate loser with only a few daft taxi drivers on tow .He has his twitter fans from Pakistan who all together couldn't afford to buy a PPV....lol........clown Khan you really are a joke!

Comment

fking hell mayte he needs to get over himsel, the wow factor has gone from him, weve seen his best and weve seen his worst , we all know what hes about ... theres too many other sick fighters in boxing now, his era like haye is over.. it was the shtest 10 years in boxing

Comment

Amir khan = walter mitty

Comment

Originally posted by Kilrain View Post
            Yep, he really is deluded about his drawing power over here. Maybe with Brook and the Sky hype machine behind it, that could sell out Wembley, but Khan is suggesting he can sell it out on name value alone. He can't, he needs a dance partner.
            If Brook wins on Saturday, it would definitely fill out Wembley.

But it'll be 50/50.

Comment

I don't think Brook VS Khan would fill Wembley - Anthony (so humble) Joshua has now set a standard that Khan just cannot equal in terms of box office. A more appropriate venue would be the o2 Arena.

Comment

Originally posted by alexguiness View Post
                I don't think Brook VS Khan would fill Wembley - Anthony (so humble) Joshua has now set a standard that Khan just cannot equal in terms of box office. A more appropriate venue would be the o2 Arena.
                I do not think Khon has any real popularity in UK outside of the Asian community, and not even sure how popular he still is there anymore.
                The only fight that sells tickets in big numbers would be something like getting Pacquiao over to the Uk, and it would be Manny they were paying to see not Khon.
                A Brook fight would sell but not in stadium numbers and would need to be in Manchester, Birmingham etc not London. If Brook loses his title even that fight would be severely diminished.

Comment

I don't live in the UK but from what I've heard, khan is disliked there as much as he is in the US, if not more.

Comment

im sorry but is this guy on the same planet as us? No way he will fill out Wembley. Even the Brook fight wouldn't fill it maybe a year or two ago but not now the interest for it is gone.

Comment

if no one will say that about him, he might as well

tbf, a ton of people do enjoy watching him gktfo. im one of them.

Comment

Working...
                      X