Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Amir Khan: Very Few Fighters Can Fill Wembley - I'm One of Them!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope Khan has passed on his wisdom to Joshua on what it's like to be a global, super duper, oh my godd! mega star to undernourished Pakistani kids.

Comment

Khan u cant attract flies on Sheit anymore so do us all a favor and Call it quits!!! Ur mouth does more work than ur actual boxing skills!

Comment

Amir Kahn is crazy. This guy neefs help

Comment

Lol he is seriously deluded

Comment

LOOOOOOL so he went from "The Brook fight will never happen.. I dont need him" to "I'm the only gai who can fill Wembley. Im ready to face Brook" smh

Big money fight options are dwindling. Panic button engaged lmao

Comment

It was Khan that taught Joshua the uppercut he landed on Klitschko so he's the real winner in that fight. Ask Khan, he'll tell you.

Comment

Will probably be a big fight if Brook beats Spence.

English fans dont care as much about resume as American fans do. Haye VS Bellew was a big fight there...

Comment

He couldn't even sell out his last fight in the UK in a 13,000 arena. It was half empty.

Comment

He could probably sell out the Bolton Community Centre, as long as he put the fight on after the weekly dementia patient bingo 'cos they're there already and none of them can remember how sheeeite he is.

Comment

Brook Khan fight should have happened years ago, but if it happens eventually it should be still very popular, with the right promotion and several weeks of trash talk it should fill Wembley.

Comment

Working...
                      X