Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Amir Khan: Very Few Fighters Can Fill Wembley - I'm One of Them!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No one wants to see Khan in any match up anymore. Sure, a Brook fight would get some hype maybe but Wembley? Idk about that...

Comment

This guy probably doesn't remember being knocked out.. at least he still speaks like it. Khan is garbage... A mere con

Comment

Hand now we return to "What ****** azz chit did Amir say this week...." {Already in progress}

Comment

Originally posted by Vadrigar. View Post
          I'm with this site for the rest of the day...lol

Comment

imagine Khan getting the groves treatment in front of 80K fans at wembley

Comment

Amir we're all kind of tired of seeing you get knocked out. Get over yourself.

Comment

Khan is now ready for a shop worn Brook. Easy fight, easy money.

Comment

Originally posted by genrick View Post
                  Khan is now ready for a shop worn Brook. Easy fight, easy money.
                  Lol.....stick to cricket!

Comment

LOL, this dude just loves to hear his self talk.

Comment

Khan's best highlights are getting punched in the neck by Danny and getting crushed by Canelo. Guys that get crushed that way arent selling out anything. I dont even think he can sell out a high school auditorium

Comment

Working...
                      X