No announcement yet.

Can non-threshold susbtances have threshold type tests

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
    I’ve already told you. Make it about WADA and I’m in.

The Gold Standard of Testing isn't good enough for you anymore?

Sorry that you got your feelings hurt so badly that you want to keep DEFLECTING.

And...pvssying out? Plz. More like not letting you DEFLECT anymore, like I did once when you went to the dome for saying EPO was a threshold substances, and now you try to play it off that because you never answered my questions about it, that means you weren't talking about it. BUT YOU ACCEPTED THE CHALLENGE PROPOSED THAT WAS SPECIFICALLY ABOUT IF IT WAS A THRESHOLD SUBSTANCE. BlTCH!

NOT TO MENTION ALL OF THE OTHER CHALLENGES FROM ME YOU DUCKED. NICK DIAZ COMES TO MIND. Hmmmm.

You're not built for this, son. Trying to get me to accept something so vague with NO DATES, NO TALK OF WHO IS DOING THE TESTING. DO YOU THINK I'M STUPID???? YOU MORON.

And if you believe that what you found is so great (some non-WADA bullshlt), then why not accept the rematch? Oh....that's right. Because you're pvssying out of a rematch, aintcha? YOU EVEN DISOWNED YOUR INITIAL STATEMENT. YOU SHOULD HAVE KNOWN THAT WAS A STUPID MOVE, YOU IDIOT. IT PROVES EVEN YOU KNOW I WON!!!!!

That 4-0 loss destroyed your soul. And the more you cry, the happier I am that you got your face kicked in

LET'S GET TO THE MEAT OF THE ISSUE. DOES ANYTHING YOU HAVE CHANGE THE RESULT OF OUR DEBATE? YES OR NO? SIMPLE QUESTION. DON'T DUCK IT!

ps. You know you're fvvked, right? You say yes, then the question is why you won't accept a rematch. You say no......and you're more transparent for being just a butthurt bltch who can't handle that he lost 4-0 and is now trying anything he can do, even some non-wada shlt from 2002 that is irrelevant, to try to get back. So which is it????

1) It is because the discussion was about what is the BAP test.

Originally Posted by travestyny
    I've told you this a billion times in this very thread.

The Panel stated clearly that the BAP is not a threshold test.
    2) Because you were disagreeing with me on whether the BAP test for EPO testing is a threshold type test.

3) You stated that even a WADA EPO expert had this wrong.

Originally Posted by travestyny

I've answered this a million times. I told you that the WADA experts referred to the BAP as a threshold, but the CAS stated that it was in reality not a threshold. I can't say that any more clearly.
    4) We are .... make me correct that. I am challenging YOU on this. We know that you do not want this challenge. So that is why it is on!

Either that or admit that you were wrong about the BAP test for EPO testing.

5) YOU brought up this case! You brought up those statements. You even went as far as to say that not only EPO but all threshold substances cannot have threshold tests.

6) CAS panels bring up not just 1 case, they reference all cases that are relevant. Yes, even if it is not about the International Federations rules but just to explain the statements or references made.

You want to restrict knowledge. WTF!!!! The CAS overrules Travestyny!!!!

Take the challenge PIUSSY!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
      1) It is because the discussion was about what is the BAP test.
      NO IT WASN'T YOU LYING SACK OF SHlT. That was only your deflection. I told you 2 points about your deflection to the BAP.

1. IT'S NOT RELEVANT BECAUSE IT'S NOT IN THE RELEVANT DOCUMENT.

2. THE COURT STATED THAT IT IS NOT A THRESHOLD. IT EVEN SAID IT HAS NO NUMERICAL LIMIT...SO WHAT IS THE THRESHOLD ADP? YOU WON'T EVEN ANSWER!

2) Because you were disagreeing with me on whether the BAP test for EPO testing is a threshold type test.
      Not only did I disagree with you. THE COURT DISAGREED WITH YOU TOO. LMAOOOOO

DID THE COURT SAY IT IS A THRESHOLD TYPE TEST. LET ME KNOW, BlTCH!!!!!

WHAT WAS THE THRESHOLD WHEN THEY SAID IT HAD NO NUMERICAL LIMIT.

3) You stated that even a WADA EPO expert had this wrong.

Stop with your lies. I said the court made it clear that the BAP was not a threshold because.....IT MADE IT CLEAR THAT THE BAP WAS NOT A THRESHOLD.

The fact is that the BAP*and the other interpretative criteria are used to declare not a threshold*of human body production but*rather an image from the electropherogram as indicating the presence of non-human EPO.

4) We are .... make me correct that. I am challenging YOU on this. We know that you do not want this challenge. So that is why it is on!
      THAT IS NOT WHAT YOU ARE CHALLENGING ME ON YOU BUTTHURT PIECE OF SHlT. YOU ARE CHALLENGING ME ON "CAN EPO HAVE THRESHOLD CRITERIA." That is vague as fvvck. You think I'm stupid? You're a complete moron. IF YOU WANT TO CHALLENGE ME ON WHETHER THE COURT IN THAT CASE SAID THE BAP IS A THRESHOLD CRITERIA, THEN GO FOR IT. IT'S GOING TO BE REAL STUPID WHEN ALL I HAVE TO DO IS DROP ONE QUOTATION, YOU MORON!

Either that or admit that you were wrong about the BAP test for EPO testing.
      I'LL ADMIT THAT I KICKED YOUR ASS OVER EPO TESTING AND THAT YOU CAN'T GET OVER IT. I'LL ALSO ADMIT THAT YOU ARE NOW DEFLECTING WITH SOME VAGUE AS FVVCK BULLSHlT TO PRETEND THAT YOU'RE DOING SOMETHING BESIDES CRYING AT YOUR KEYBOARD!

5) YOU brought up this case! You brought up those statements. You even went as far as to say that not only EPO but all threshold substances cannot have threshold tests.
      THRESHOLD SUBSTANCES IN TESTS AS DEFINED BY WHOM, YOU LITTLE BlTCH. YOU CAN'T WIN. YOU DON'T EVEN WANT TO GO NEAR WADA NOW.....BECAUSE YOU KNOW WHAT'S UP. SO TELL ME, WHAT ORGANIZATION IS THIS ABOUT? HUH? IN THAT CASE, WHAT ORGANIZATION ACCREDITED THE LAB. WAS THE WADA INTERNATIONAL STANDARD FOR LABORATORIES BEING FOLLOWED? IS IT WADA THAT DEFINED THE STANDARDS THAT THE LABS HAD TO FOLLOW FOR THRESHOLD AND NON-THRESHOLD SUBSTANCES. LET ME KNOW, BUTTHURT BlTCH!

6) CAS panels bring up not just 1 case, they reference all cases that are relevant. Yes, even if it is not about the International Federations rules but just to explain the statements or references made.

OH, YOU MEAN LIKE THEY BRING UP THE UCI CASE THAT YOU SAID IT WAS BASED ON....WHERE THEY SAY THAT THERE IS NO THRESHOLD. LMAOOOOOOOOOOO. FEELING STUPID YET? DO I HAVE TO POINT YOU TO THAT, YOU BUTTHURT BlTCH?

You want to restrict knowledge. WTF!!!! The CAS overrules Travestyny!!!!
      YOU want to restrict knowledge, son. You suddenly don't want to talk about WADA. You don't want to talk about that court case. You want to go back in time and try to deflect. It's not happening, son. I already busted what this is about. The IOC in 2002 is not relevant for your deflection The truth is you made up some vague bullshlt to try to get one over, and you thought I'd fall for it. Sorry bltch. Go cry me a river about it.

Take the challenge PIUSSY!!!!!!

SAYS THE PVSSY WHO DOESN'T WANT TO ACCEPT THE REMATCH THAT HE IS SO HURT ABOUT AND INSTEAD WANTS ME TO ACCEPT A CHALLENGE ABOUT SOMETHING SO VAUGE AS "CAN EPO HAVE A THRESHOLD." LMAOOOOOOOOOOO. YOU'RE REAL DUMB, SON, WITH THAT VAGUE AS BULLSHlT. HOW ABOUT "DID THE COURT SAY THAT THE BAP WAS NOT A THRESHOLD CRITERIA"? YOU LIKE THAT? OR HOW ABOUT "DOES WADA SAY NON-THRESHOLD SUBSTANCES HAVE THRESHOLD CRITERIA." OR HOW ABOUT A REMATCH? OR HOW ABOUT "DOES THE UCI HAVE THRESHOLDS FOR THEIR BAP? OR HOW ABOUT....WHAT IS THE THRESHOLD FOR THE BAP IF IT HAS NO NUMERICAL LIMIT.

But your vague "CAN IT HAVE....AT SOMETIME IN THE PAST...BY SOME ORGANIZATION...." LMAOOOOOO.

YOU'RE CLEARLY THE PVSSY TRYING TO GET OVER ON SOME VAGUE SHlT. SO YOU READY FOR THE REMATCH, OR ARE YOU STILL SAYING THAT YOUR INTIAL STATEMENTS AREN'T YOUR OWN. THIS TIME WE DO IT FOR A PERMANENT BAN. YOU DOWN?

DON'T PVSSY OUT

ACCEPT THE REMATCH SO YOU CAN STOP CRYING ABOUT YOUR 4-0 LOSS OVER A YEAR AGO, PVSSY, AND STOP WITH YOUR VAGUE DEFLECTING BULLSHlT!!!!!

Last edited by travestyny; 07-23-2018, 09:09 AM.

Comment

No, we will include all. Why?
        We are trying to understand what the cas panel meant.

But you do not want to know because the truth will show that you are wrong.

Bap test is a Bap test

Secondly, you have done this before. Previously you had said wada never had threshold type tests. Then you were not too confident so you restricted this to 2014 because you thought that I wanted to restrict it to 2014. I never wanted a restriction

But why was in that case my statement more important than yours?

Secondly, if you took at what you restricted, after the fact, then the question becomes:

Why was it when a judge asked you for a statement to judge on, you picked A statement that was following UCI rules?

So you can go back 12 years and pick any random document and it's ok?

Why so confusing?

Why the contradiction by you?

Comment

Bap test is a Bap test

Secondly, you have done this before. Previously you had said wada never had threshold type tests. Then you were not too confident so you restricted this to 2014 because you thought that I wanted to restrict it to 2014. I never wanted a restriction

Secondly, if you took at what you restricted, after the fact, then the question becomes:

Why was it when a judge asked you for a statement to judge on, you picked A statement that was following UCI rules?

Why so confusing?

THEN LET'S GO FOR THE REMATCH. Deal?

I mean...why are you trying to change the rematch. Look at this bullshlt:

What we agreed on last time was simple.

Does EPO have threshold type tests.

As per our recent argument:
          now it is can EPO testing have threshold type tests!!!!

YOU ARE FUVVCKING PATHETIC. LOOK AT THAT SHlT!!!!!

WEREN'T YOU BEGGING FOR THE REMATCH? YOU DOWN OR NOT? STOP BEING A LITTLE Bltch. You claim that you were the true winner, right? Even annointed yourself a winner 9-0

Are you down or not. If not, get the fvvck out of here with your vague bullshlt. Let's see how much your deflection to the BAP helps you out, huh?

Comment

WHATTTTTTT????????

NOW YOU'RE SAYING THAT THIS WAS NEVER ABOUT EPO TESTING ON MAY 2ND 2015????????

ARE YOU FVVCKING KIDDING ME???????????

DUDE. YOU ARE A PIECE OF SHlT FOR REAL. WHO ARE YOU TRYING TO KID??????? THIS ISN'T ABOUT MAYWEATHER PACQUIAO? IS THAT WHAT YOU'RE SAYING? YOU'RE SAYING WE WERE JUST DEBATING EPO FOR NO REASON.

PLEASE ANSWER. I'M WAITING.

MORE PROOF OF YOUR FVVCKING BULLSHlT. I DARE YOU TO SAY RIGHT NOW THAT THIS WASN'T ABOUT TESTING FOR THE MAYWEATHER FIGHT. I DARE YOU!!!!!

Last edited by travestyny; 07-23-2018, 10:02 AM.

Comment

I guess you didn't say this:

Originally posted by ADP02
              For EPO testing, please refer to the following WADA document:
              "WADA Technical Document – TD2014EPO - HARMONIZATION OF ANALYSIS AND REPORTING OF ERYTHROPOIESIS STIMULATING AGENTS (ESAs) BY ELECTROPHORETIC TECHNIQUES."

YOU ARE A COMPLETE PIECE OF SHlT!!!!! I RUINED YOUR FVVCKING LIFE. I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU JUST TYPED SOMETHING SO UNBELIEVABLE. COME BACK AND STATE AGAIN THAT THIS WAS NEVER ABOUT TESTING DURING MAYWEATHER VS. PACQUIAO. YOU PIECE OF SHlT! YOU JUST MADE IT OBVIOUS TO EVERYBODY THAT YOU ARE THE DEFLECTOR! GET YOUR ASS IN HERE AND EXPLAIN, ADP02

PLUS YOU MADE A HUGE DEAL ABOUT THE MAYWEATHER MAFIA...AND NOW IT WASN'T ABOUT THAT???????

IT WASN'T ABOUT TESTING DURING THEIR FIGHT????? WEREN'T YOU SAYING THAT MAYWEAHTHER WAS ABUSING EPO????????

YOU NEVER ACCUSED MAYWEATHER OF ABUSING EPO????? YOU JUST WANTED TO ARGUE WITH ME ABOUT EPO????? REALLY?????? COME IN HERE AND EXPLAIN!
              Last edited by travestyny; 07-23-2018, 10:11 AM.

Comment

Bap test is a Bap test

Why so confusing?

THEN LET'S GO FOR THE REMATCH. Deal?

I mean...why are you trying to change the rematch. Look at this bullshlt:

YOU ARE FUVVCKING PATHETIC. LOOK AT THAT SHlT!!!!!

WEREN'T YOU BEGGING FOR THE REMATCH? YOU DOWN OR NOT? STOP BEING A LITTLE Bltch. You claim that you were the true winner, right? Even annointed yourself a winner 9-0

Are you down or not. If not, get the fvvck out of here with your vague bullshlt. Let's see how much your deflection to the BAP helps you out, huh?

Did you just DEFLECT AGAIN? YES YOU DID!!!!

See, you provided a judge a document with UCI rules and never even told him how irrelevant that was, as per your own admission now!!!!

Here is the difference this time.

We are trying to find out what the CAS panel was getting at when he made those statements.

You do not want to admit that you are wrong, therefore there is a challenge.

Furthermore, the case was based not on WADA rules. So you cannot just make it up and pretend it was about "our discussion". It was actually NOT and you basically made this as vague and confusing as possible for the judges.

So your DEFLECTIONs will NOT work.

The challenge remains.

Oh, and then no problem, once we complete this challenge, we can move on back to the initial challenge.

This challenge, is trying to find out if only threshold substances have threshold type tests.

I know why you do not want to take the challenge. It is because you lost all confidence in your statements!

WADA EPO expert was wrong?

You just misinterpreted what the CAS panel was trying to say.

Last edited by ADP02; 07-23-2018, 10:46 AM.

Comment

WHATTTTTTT????????

NOW YOU'RE SAYING THAT THIS WAS NEVER ABOUT EPO TESTING ON MAY 2ND 2015????????

ARE YOU FVVCKING KIDDING ME???????????

DUDE. YOU ARE A PIECE OF SHlT FOR REAL. WHO ARE YOU TRYING TO KID??????? THIS ISN'T ABOUT MAYWEATHER PACQUIAO? IS THAT WHAT YOU'RE SAYING? YOU'RE SAYING WE WERE JUST DEBATING EPO FOR NO REASON.

PLEASE ANSWER. I'M WAITING.

MORE PROOF OF YOUR FVVCKING BULLSHlT. I DARE YOU TO SAY RIGHT NOW THAT THIS WASN'T ABOUT TESTING FOR THE MAYWEATHER FIGHT. I DARE YOU!!!!!

I guess you didn't say this:

YOU ARE A COMPLETE PIECE OF SHlT!!!!! I RUINED YOUR FVVCKING LIFE. I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU JUST TYPED SOMETHING SO UNBELIEVABLE. COME BACK AND STATE AGAIN THAT THIS WAS NEVER ABOUT TESTING DURING MAYWEATHER VS. PACQUIAO. YOU PIECE OF SHlT! YOU JUST MADE IT OBVIOUS TO EVERYBODY THAT YOU ARE THE DEFLECTOR! GET YOUR ASS IN HERE AND EXPLAIN, ADP02

PLUS YOU MADE A HUGE DEAL ABOUT THE MAYWEATHER MAFIA...AND NOW IT WASN'T ABOUT THAT???????

IT WASN'T ABOUT TESTING DURING THEIR FIGHT????? WEREN'T YOU SAYING THAT MAYWEAHTHER WAS ABUSING EPO????????

YOU NEVER ACCUSED MAYWEATHER OF ABUSING EPO????? YOU JUST WANTED TO ARGUE WITH ME ABOUT EPO????? REALLY?????? COME IN HERE AND EXPLAIN!

1) Did we agree to make any restrictions? NO!

2) Did you not say that there never have been any threshold tests for EPO by WADA? YES

Take point 1 and 2, what do you have?

3) That was NOT a restriction, as I just stated above. That was to let you and the judges know that this was NOT about the Threshold Substance "list" that you were constantly waiving at me and the judges. I had to always tell you to stop confusing the issue. Hence, I stated to look at the EPO technical document not the list of threshold substances.

4) You provided the judge with a case pre-WADA. Which WADA document should the judges be looking at? It was not even WADA rules. Secondly they mentioned briefly 2004 WADA documents. So by your own actions, all is game, right!!!

Last edited by ADP02; 07-23-2018, 10:49 AM.

Comment

THANK YOU FOR WHAT YOU JUST SAID...WHICH MADE ME DO A LITTLE BIT OF RESEARCH.

In the case of Floyd, we aren't talking about threshold substances as far as I know.

You said thresholds are not a factor for Floyd but that is not an accurate statement.
                    EPO, testosterone (T/E) ratios are a few naturally produced substances in humans in which Floyd could have been trying to hide. We know of low T/E ratios, rumors of positive results and the IV scandal.

So if GC/MS or whatever measures EPO values below a threshold, as an example, due to a 6 hour delay and drinking fluids plus an IV that diluted the urine sample just enough.
                    Its NOT being biased. that is a big deal.

NOW TELL ME THAT THIS WAS NEVER ABOUT THRESHOLD SUBSTANCES, NEVER ABOUT TARGET TESTING, NEVER ABOUT EPO SPECIFICALLY BEING FOUND BELOW A THRESHOLD!

I WOULD HAVE NEVER FOUND THIS IF NOT FOR ALL OF YOUR DEFLECTING YOU'RE DOING IN HERE. YOU HAVE JUST BEEN EXPOSED!!!!! WHO IS THE DEFLECTOR???? ADMIT YOU THOUGHT EPO WAS A THRESHOLD SUBSTANCE AND THAT IT WAS MEASURED DIRECTLY WITH A THRESHOLD...AS A THRESHOLD SUBSTANCE!!!!!!!

Last edited by travestyny; 07-23-2018, 10:59 AM.

Comment

See, you provided a judge a document with UCI rules and never even told him how irrelevant that was, as per your own admission now!!!!

Here is the difference this time.

We are trying to find out what the CAS panel was getting at when he made those statements.

You do not want to admit that you are wrong, therefore there is a challenge.

Furthermore, the case was based not on WADA rules. So you cannot just make it up and pretend it was about "our discussion". It was actually NOT and you basically made this as vague and confusing as possible for the judges.

So your DEFLECTIONs will NOT work.

The challenge remains.

Oh, and then no problem, once we complete this challenge, we can move on back to the initial challenge.

This challenge, is trying to find out if only threshold substances have threshold type tests.

I know why you do not want to take the challenge. It is because you lost all confidence in your statements!

WADA EPO expert was wrong?

You just misinterpreted what the CAS panel was trying to say.

YOU'RE A PIECE OF SHlT.

1. THIS WAS ABOUT A REMATCH...WHICH I JUST PROVED YET AGAIN THAT YOU TRIED TO DEFLECT OUT OF AND STILL LOST.

2. THE CASE YOU ARE REFERRING TO WAS ABOUT WADA ACCREDITED LABS, WHICH WAS PART OF THE SCOPE.

3. THE CASE YOU ARE REFERRING TO WAS ABOUT WADA CRITERIA, WHICH WAS PART OF THE SCOPE.

4. YOU'RE SQUIRMING INTO SOME VAGUE BULLSHlT BECAUSE YOU'RE BUTTHURT THAT YOU LOST 4-0.

5. ALSO GOT BUSTED TRYING TO SAY THIS WASN'T ABOUT TESTING FOR MAYWEATHER/PACQUIAO!

6. YOU JUST GOT BUSTED YET AGAIN SAYING THAT EPO IS A THRESHOLD SUBSTANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

R.I.P.
                      Last edited by travestyny; 07-23-2018, 11:01 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X