Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should British boxers be banned from the prize ring?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should British boxers be banned from the prize ring?

I saw it mentioned a few weeks ago that there is no other nationality that gets knocked out at world level as much as the British do. Congradulations I don't think theres another nationality that openly quits as much as the British do as well.

I'm not supposed to laugh at this but after some of the unprovoked, nationalistic insults British posters have thrown my way tonight....

via GIPHY

Comment

Is British a nationality ?

Comment

brits are soft. weak ass chin genetics too.

Comment

We are all one, peace be upon you brother

Comment

Originally posted by Joel Osteen View Post
            I saw it mentioned a few weeks ago that there is no other nationality that gets knocked out at world level as much as the British do. Congradulations I don't think theres another nationality that openly quits as much as the British do as well.

Start a petition. The whole world knows that the home of the quitter is America, its just Americans are too nationalistic to see what the rest of the world sees. Infact its got so bad we cant even get these American fighters in tough fights, one of them even turned down over 100 million, lol.

Obviously this is an Amir Khan inspired thread but Crawford didnt want Khan he wants Spence and Spence has run to the hills just like alot of American fighters seem to be doing at the moment. There is quitting and then there is not even daring to fight. God bless America and its spineless ducking fighters.

When the UK has a fighter as pathetic a quitter as Andre Dirrell i will be ashamed.

Comment

Nah, but American drug cheats should be.. ��

Comment

Originally posted by DaNeutral. View Post
                Start a petition. The whole world knows that the home of the quitter is America, its just Americans are too nationalistic to see what the rest of the world sees. Infact its got so bad we cant even get these American fighters in tough fights, one of them even turned down over 100 million, lol.

Obviously this is an Amir Khan inspired thread but Crawford didnt want Khan he wants Spence and Spence has run to the hills just like alot of American fighters seem to be doing at the moment. There is quitting and then there is not even daring to fight. God bless America and its spineless ducking fighters.

When the UK has a fighter as pathetic a quitter as Andre Dirrell i will be ashamed.
                Look, I know struck some nerves but theres no need to make things up. Dirrell tried to win off a foul. English men out right quit from getting beat up. The fact you don't know the difference proves the point on cowardice, no?

Comment

Originally posted by Mindgames View Post
                  Nah, but American drug cheats should be.. ��
                  And British ones shouldn't? All the unnatural things injected into wild boar. Wild boar.

Comment

Just saw video on the other quitter Kell Brook calling out Khan after the fight. No, Brits aren't cowards

Comment

Working...
                    X