Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should British boxers be banned from the prize ring?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
    Estrada is way better than all the fighters from U.k of the last 20 years

Froch? A límited fighter. It's not on the level of Estrada.

What's the better win of Klitschko?

Give me his top-3.

This guy was beating bums all his career in one of the worst division of the SPORT.

Period.

And Doheny is from U.K
    Estrada is one of my favorite fighters but slow your role. Calzaghe and Lewis are clearly more accomplished than him to date. I’d be surprised if anyone else felt Juan was more accomplished.

Comment

• Ridiculous thread. All warriors willing to step in the ring are welcome. You get some Joshua’s out the bunch, and with that fight scene and support, much respect.

Comment

• Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
        Estrada is one of my favorite fighters but slow your role. Calzaghe and Lewis are clearly more accomplished than him to date. I’d be surprised if anyone else felt Juan was more accomplished.
        Juan is better, man.

Calzaghe beat an old Jones Jr and the fight against B-Hop was one of the worst and most boring fight in history and it was too close.

Sor was a more dangerous fighter than that versión of B-Hop.

And look, B,-HOP never did anything special above the 160.

He schooled a shot Pavlik and nothing more.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
          Good world class wins or better are shlt? And you have the audacity to call people haters when they tell the truth about Mexican cheats? Priceless.

You never answer questions do you ******? Give me the top 10 Mexicans and their best win?
          World class wins hahahahahahahahaha only beat and old man like K, the rest are straig.ht shi.t

U K has only 2 champions

México 11.

Thats all you need to know.

Just the career of Estrada is bigger than. Whole actual u.k boxing

Comment

• Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
            Joshua and Fury are literally the best in the sport at the moment. You can talk P4P all you like, but doesn't change that the HW's are the kings of the sport.
            I’m not talking about Heavyweights I’m talking about the entire sport.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post

Froch has a better resume than all Mexicans other than the ones I named.

Pascal.
              Taylor.
              Abraham.
              Dirrell.
              Johnson.
              Bute.
              Kessler.
              Groves x2.
              The only good fighter of this list is Taylor and he did nothing in 168 pounds.

The rest are b class euro bums

Comment

• Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
                I’m not talking about Heavyweights I’m talking about the entire sport.
                I am too. The two best fighters in the entire sport are Joshua and Fury. They are the kings of the sport.

Comment

• Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                  Joshua and Fury are literally the best in the sport at the moment. You can talk P4P all you like, but doesn't change that the HW's are the kings of the sport.

What?

The best in what?

They are pretty mediocre fighters talking about skills.

Heavyweight division is a overrated division and a sh.it of división since 15 years ago

Comment

What?

The best in what?

They are pretty mediocre fighters talking about skills.

Heavyweight division is a overrated division and a sh.it of división since 15 years ago
                    What do you mean best in what? Best in the sport. None of the smaller guys would beat them in a fight. They're literally the best.

Comment

Juan is better, man.

Calzaghe beat an old Jones Jr and the fight against B-Hop was one of the worst and most boring fight in history and it was too close.

Sor was a more dangerous fighter than that versión of B-Hop.

And look, B,-HOP never did anything special above the 160.

He schooled a shot Pavlik and nothing more.
                      How was Pavlik shot? He was undefeated and a heavy favorite. Hopkins after Calzaghe defeated multiple champions like Pascal for example. He was coming off dominant wins over Tarver and Wright.

You have a clear bias. Estrada is a great fighter but far too soon to put him over Calzaghe and Lewis and disrespectful to those fighters to completely dismiss their careers.

Comment

Working...
                      X