Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should British boxers be banned from the prize ring?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Joel Osteen View Post
    Look, I know struck some nerves but theres no need to make things up. Dirrell tried to win off a foul. English men out right quit from getting beat up. The fact you don't know the difference proves the point on cowardice, no?
    Win off a foul? He refused to get up, and thats only talking about one of the times he did it. I may even go and watch him pretend to get knocked out gradually over the space of 20 seconds again, its really funny.

Comment

all brits sucks

Comment

Originally posted by DaNeutral. View Post
        Win off a foul? He refused to get up, and thats only talking about one of the times he did it. I may even go and watch him pretend to get knocked out gradually over the space of 20 seconds again, its really funny.

The Dirrell brothers are total btches I've said it countless times before & yes quitting runs in that family obviously(Several boxers from every country are btches). But on the other hand there does seem to be a disproportionate amount of quitters in the UK lately who give up extremely easily, I think it has to do with the uk society becoming run by sjws basically gone wild,& the fighters are oftentimes just there to collect a paycheck.

Comment

We run the heavyweight division.

Comment

Naw

Brit’s rule most of boxing

Look at the hw division

Brit’s got the Americans running out of their own backyard

Forcing them to take drugs and running from even 100m

Comment

The REAL cowards ****post on NSB to be fair....as demonstrated here.

Comment

Yawn.

British also isn’t a nationality.

And there is nothing that binds is genetically, we’re a cultural melting pot.

Hence you’re slamming a British Pakistani and mixed race Yorkshireman.

The cancer of boxing at the moment is top fighters not fighting each other.

Khan is long gone. It’s a disgrace that £5 mill and all they could get is Khan.

It was cynical match making.

Top Americans aren’t really worth watching

Comment

Originally posted by Joel Osteen View Post
                  And British ones shouldn't? All the unnatural things injected into wild boar. Wild boar.
                  I didnt say British ones shouldnt be. But i dont makes excuses for cheats like Miller who lie for a week until forced to admit it, and then act like he deserves some sort of credit for coming clean. And then start making excuses for hes condemnation such as its only because hes African American.. But we dont say garbage like that in the UK.

Comment

Brits are quitters, Americans are drug cheats. Both should be banned from boxing.

Comment

No, because Khan tapped out of that fight once he realized he was overmatched, getting his asswhooped and had no chance of winning.

Comment

Working...
                      X