No announcement yet.

Progressive Sweden

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by adrikitty View Post
    Heh, there used to be a guy who posted here from Sweden.

He wasn't a real Swede - he was a Somali immigrant.

That's why Sweden has it particularly bad - not only are they flooded with Muslim immigrants, but SOMALI-muslim immigrants. They are the worst.
    I once had a few conversations with an African guy who managed a nearby gas station. I finally asked him "hey are you from Somali?" He looked like he wanted to hit me...he No I'm from Eritrea! which is right next to Somalia, basically just another tribe but he was pissed that I thought he was Somalian.

Comment

With eyes wide open, the swedes have started an irreversible development. The Sweden I grew up next to and loved is not the Sweden my children will ever know.

The Swedish nation is doomed and they have done it by themselves fully aware of the consequences. Smh.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
        With eyes wide open, the swedes have started an irreversible development. The Sweden I grew up next to and loved is not the Sweden my children will ever know.

The Swedish nation is doomed and they have done it by themselves fully aware of the consequences. Smh.
        It is really amazing how a people can go through thousands of years of cultural history, enduring wars and famine and every imaginable hardship... and just decide one day to incentivize and manage/supervise their own rape and destruction, taking careful steps to disempower native resistance.

Fucking cucks.

Comment

Why the fuck would you offer refuge to so many muslim refugees anyway? Let the muslims find refuge in other muslim countries that share their archaic beliefs. If other muslim nations aren't willing to offer refuge to their own then no other country should have to feel obligated to.

The muslims are a global pandemic. The world needs to figure out a solution or it's not going to end well for those that aren't jihadis.

Comment

Looks nice to me

Comment

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
              I once had a few conversations with an African guy who managed a nearby gas station. I finally asked him "hey are you from Somali?" He looked like he wanted to hit me...he No I'm from Eritrea! which is right next to Somalia, basically just another tribe but he was pissed that I thought he was Somalian.
              Heheh Eritrea! Yeah that's a tiny ass, random country.

People from that part of Africa tend to have a unique look - on average they look different from West Africans, and Sub-Saharan Africans.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                Looks nice to me

I'm sure overall it's still nice compared to most countries.

But if the trend continues, I doubt there will be a lot of scenes like this.

The uptick in crime since immigrants started coming en masse is pretty bad. And there are "no-go" zones as well.

Comment

Rightwing nationalism is sprouting all over Europe. It's not going to end well for Muslims living there. Terrorist attacks, no-go zones, uptick in violent crimes and sexual assaults, etc. I hope it ends well for all involved, but looking at history where Muslims starts gaining numbers and power, there has always been war and conflict.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post

is there a hostile muslim refugee presence in Denmark at all?

BTW, good to see you posting. I was reminiscing of the old boxingscene days (alt busters!!!)

Comment

Originally posted by rizkybizness View Post
                      is there a hostile muslim refugee presence in Denmark at all?

BTW, good to see you posting. I was reminiscing of the old boxingscene days (alt busters!!!)
                      There is indeed. We have also had a terrorist attack.

But the amount of crime, particularly sexcrimes, is way higher in sweden which is bcs of the 'enrichment' of their ancient culture with foreign (muslim) values. Sweden has so many no-go zones in cities such as Stockholm, Gothenborg, Malmo etc.

So much so because they call themselves for a humanitarian superpower. It's a tragedy. It makes me very sad.

Hey. u2 rizzo!

Comment

Working...
                      X