6.98%
    Danny by TKO or KO
    19.77%
    Danny by UD or SD
    8.14%

The poll is expired.

Originally posted by Keysandboxing View Post
    Who y'all got?
    I got here to late to vote but I pick Spence to win by lots of points. He is just a much better fighter and throw close 80 punches a round compared to Danny averaging less than 40 punches thrown a round.

Comment

I'll always ride with Spence, unless he fights Pacquiao.

I got Spence by UD.

Comment

Man I'd like to pick Spence but I have no idea how his brain will deal with getting hit. Will it think Oh oh it's another car crash? And how will he hold his mouthguard in without front teeth?

I can't make a pick...not enough enough data. Otherwise I'd go with my home boy Spence.

Comment

I think Danny catches him with a couple big shots and makes it interesting.

But Spence wins by SD.

Comment

I think that Spence's injuries and layoff will show up in the mid rounds.

Comment

Draw if both fighters show the same level of fighting.

Comment

Without knowing all of Erroll's injuries and how much Spence has recovered from them making a pick is impossible.

Comment

Off paper, it's logical that Errol would win by decision. I just got a gut feeling that Garcia gonna get a KO/TKO.

Comment

If the full Errol survived that crash it should be a win for him one way or another. Danny Garcia is a decent pick for his return to the ring but Spence is going to out work and out strength him.

Im saying Spence UD but a KO could be just as likely.

Comment

Working...
                    X