White guy kicks Asian guy’s Audi R8.. fights breaks out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• White guy kicks Asian guy’s Audi R8.. fights breaks out

https://youtu.be/gKZBn0s51KE

I have the same car in white so I feel the dude’s rage. White guy apparently kicked the car for being too loud.

You don’t touch another man’s car that costs six figures.

What would you have done?

I got this 3 ft long, rubber covered, electrical cable I used to roll with. It does amazing work.

Don’t kick another man’s car.

Comment

I'm confused as to why you would tackle a dude who's fighting and not expect him, to swing at you and if you're trying to break up a fight, tackling is not the right way to stop it.

Comment

Wow that other white jump on him like stone cold steve Austin lol but on a serious note, u don't touch a man's car period. That's guy code. white boy probably on some hater S**t

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
          https://youtu.be/gKZBn0s51KE

I have the same car in white so I feel the dude’s rage. White guy apparently kicked the car for being too loud.

You don’t touch another man’s car that costs six figures.

What would you have done?

Even if the car is a POS and only worth a few hundred bucks, never touch a man's car unless you wanna throw down for sure.

Comment

That's one of the top 10 Bro Laws. Never touch a man's car.

Comment

check out the white dude who went and take a picture of the license plate of the asian guy's car lol.

soon as the asian guy got tackle the other white dude wanted to throw a cheap shot but as soon the asian guy got back up, the white dude backed off lol. and i would have whooped on the dude who came in tackling.

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
                I'm confused as to why you would tackle a dude who's fighting and not expect him, to swing at you and if you're trying to break up a fight, tackling is not the right way to stop it.
                that guy would have got stomped out if that was me. comes in tackling then trying to tell the asian guy it's not worth it. LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by FRANKIE420247 View Post
                  Wow that other white jump on him like stone cold steve Austin lol but on a serious note, u don't touch a man's car period. That's guy code. white boy probably on some hater S**t
                  apparently the biiatch yelling "stop stop" is the gf or wife to the white guy and she's asian. so the white guy prolly was showing off by kicking the asian guy's car thinking he's not gonna do anything.

Comment

Originally posted by FRANKIE420247 View Post
                    That is called a Lou Thesz Press.

Comment

Working...
                    X