No announcement yet.

Haye vs bellew II not happening.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Randall Cunning View Post
    Depends on his goals really. Bellew at Cruiser, WBSS winner, smaller heavys, and a go at Joshua/Wilder if he really wanted to go that far.
    Think bellew is the safer option out of all that lot. I think gassiev, aj, wilder have to much power for ward to work with.

Comment

Originally posted by Switch Hitter93 View Post
      Think bellew is the safer option out of all that lot. I think gassiev, aj, wilder have to much power for ward to work with.
      Meant in that order, start with Bellew and see how things feel

Comment

Meant in that order, start with Bellew and see how things feel
        I got ya mate, fair enough.

Comment

I got ya mate, fair enough.
          I don't see him coming back unless its for big money fights or legacy fights. LHW aint much in the way of legacy or money. Stevenson would have been good if everything was on the line, another damn Kovalev fight. Bellew would be a PPV, WBSS winner would be a massive legacy fight

Comment

So bellew vs ward won't happen na lol?
            I dunno, ask TS, he was the one who made the thread lol

But it could happen if Ward returns, is at cruiser and believes Bellew is a soft touch (he is not).

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
              I dunno, ask TS, he was the one who made the thread lol

But it could happen if Ward returns, is at cruiser and believes Bellew is a soft touch (he is not).
              I am the thread starter you nutter lol.

Comment

I don't see him coming back unless its for big money fights or legacy fights. LHW aint much in the way of legacy or money. Stevenson would have been good if everything was on the line, another damn Kovalev fight. Bellew would be a PPV, WBSS winner would be a massive legacy fight
                He asks for too much money & doesn't sell to great on ppv so it's hard to guess what he will do. I think wards calculated or sensible enough to not take on aj or wilder.

I can see him fight usyk if he wins the WBSS. Whereas gassiev is to much risk with his power he hits as hard if not harder then kovalev I think

Comment

I am the thread starter you nutter lol.
                  hahaha so you were absolutely 100% wrong!

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
                    hahaha so you were absolutely 100% wrong!
                    Not quite, haye was injured but didn't announce it. And I mentioned bellew vs ward is lined up which it is. Haye was shot to pieces throughout camp he nearly got rigamortis he was that lethargic lol.

Comment

Not quite, haye was injured but didn't announce it. And I mentioned bellew vs ward is lined up which it is. Haye was shot to pieces throughout camp he nearly got rigamortis he was that lethargic lol.
                      You said the fight was cancelled so nope, 100% wrong.

Comment

Working...
                      X