• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
    Nah they just released a gloves are off

Dont scare me without evidence
    Do you got a link forbthat? I can only find preview

Comment

Originally posted by McNulty View Post
      Because that's the dumbest shít I ever heard. I've done tons of coke in my youth as well as thousands of people I know and nobody ever got anything like that.

Hamsterdam you fùcking twit. Learn how to read!

Congratulations to making your way onto my ignore list. You win!!!
      I've read dumber **** mate tbh, and the part about coke drip damaging chords whilst singing made me relate that to fury the ***er is always singing. Especially on coke I can imagine.

Where's hamsterdam then next too Amsterdam? And fine if that's what you want. I apologise for my outburst. But you still haven't explained strike one. I think you ment someone else.

Comment

*** this garbage fight. Both guys are done but they continue this facade that they are somehow relevant because there are fans who don't know any better. A fool and his money....

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
          Guarantee it does better than any Wilder fight ever.
          That's true. Boxing is big in the UK. They'd have to be fish packers to not get any interest there.

Comment

I can't see why anyone would pay for this **** on PPV but there's some suckers out there.

Comment

Originally posted by Switch Hitter93 View Post
              Trust me the fights not happening. And bellew has a fight with ward coming up in fall. Hearn will announce it soon.
              I did tell y'all in this thread couple weeks ago haye injured but hearn was keeping a lid on things and you laughed at me for mentioning bellew vs ward is lined up for fall and last night who is bellew mentioning?

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
                You've made a pretty big claim that Bellew v Ward will happen instead...this might turn out to be a fail thread on the scale of "Broner FOTD" **** from larry.
                So bellew vs ward won't happen na lol?

Comment

I did tell y'all in this thread couple weeks ago haye injured but hearn was keeping a lid on things and you laughed at me for mentioning bellew vs ward is lined up for fall and last night who is bellew mentioning?
                  When he was going on about "Eddie's got a plan" then mentioned Ward, I was thinking Hearn's signed Ward.

Comment

Originally posted by Randall Cunning View Post
                    When he was going on about "Eddie's got a plan" then mentioned Ward, I was thinking Hearn's signed Ward.
                    I can see bellew bowing out after a fight with ward. Could do ok numbers over here enough to entice ward can't see roc nation wanting to overpay him in America again. If he doesn't fight bellew and signs with Hearn who can you see him fighting?

Comment

I can see bellew bowing out after a fight with ward. Could do ok numbers over here enough to entice ward can't see roc nation wanting to overpay him in America again. If he doesn't fight bellew and signs with Hearn who can you see him fighting?
                      Depends on his goals really. Bellew at Cruiser, WBSS winner, smaller heavys, and a go at Joshua/Wilder if he really wanted to go that far.

Comment

Working...
                      X