Comments Thread For: Dillian Whyte Officially Cleared By UKAD, Charge Withdrawn

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
    it should be Usyk/Whyte.
    That skinny fool with the joking around bit?.....

I'll knock the sense of humor right outta his azz.

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
      Of Course! Who didn't see this coming, boxing is Corrupt All Around and all over the world yes including the UK despite some BRITS love to point fingers at the US while Brushing their BS under the rug and pretending like corruption doesn't exist in the UK but it is EVERYWHERE! Would not be shocked if we have controversy tomorrow as well!
      I think you should read the article before spouting stupid rants like this.

Comment

This is some serious corruption IMO.

Why are UKAD coming out with stuff like this? It shouldn't be their job their job. They reported a poisitive test. It shouldn't be their job to speculate on whether or not that represents a legitimate mistake or not.

What happened to zero tolerance?

Really worrying

Comment

Why does this take months to figure out though? They sound like it's some big discovery that they had other samples to cross reference during that time period.

Comment

Contamination where? Isn’t that one of the main points of having a B sample?

Comment

Originally posted by Pound4PoundStud View Post
              Should have used VADA, Whyte would already be serving a suspension.
              The bias is strong. The reliance on facts... not so much.

Comment

Originally posted by chicken- View Post
                Why does this take months to figure out though? They sound like it's some big discovery that they had other samples to cross reference during that time period.
                It was figured out before the fight. Unusual test, hearing, cleared.

They've released a statement because BoxingScene reported it and the WBC suspended his title and mandatory status.

Had that not happened, you never would have even heard about this matter. I'm sure there are countless other cases that you never hear about.

Comment

Originally posted by keith_head View Post
                  This is some serious corruption IMO.

Why are UKAD coming out with stuff like this? It shouldn't be their job their job. They reported a poisitive test. It shouldn't be their job to speculate on whether or not that represents a legitimate mistake or not.

What happened to zero tolerance?

Really worrying
                  VADA did a test and found nothing. UKAD tested and came up with trace amounts. Reading between the lines, it sounds like from the get-go they suspected contaminants. And finally they concluded that's what it was.

Whose job should it be to analyse UKAD's tests? Who is better placed to know about UKAD's testing than UKAD? Please enlighten us.

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
                    I think you should read the article before spouting stupid rants like this.
                    Yeah "Boxing Is Corrupt" Is Such A Stupid Rant Right? Shame On Me!

I Stand by my original post 1000%

Comment

Oh please! Such B.S.Where does Whyte have the juice to be able to pull that off? He's no draw of real note.

Comment

Working...
                      X