That looks exactly like you.
    what do you mean? that is me.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
      What's Crolla's best win?
      probably his ko loss to derry mathews

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
        Not obsessed at all. I don't like hypejobs and their fanboys. The truth must hurt. I'm speaking to the hypocrisy of the fanboys. When you have no answer to the question, attack the questioner.

Keep race out of it.
        I answered to your dumb question.

You calling a hypejob a 2 times gold medalist, 3 divisions champ as a pro in 12 fights.

Then reps dudes like teo and Davis..

Davis best win Pedraza, is like what Loma's 6th best win out of 14 fights? But Loma a hypejob...

You act like he's a ducker when he fought salido in his second pro fights, then went straight to fight Russell being 1-1 to win a world title.
        But he's afraid of a dude because he stopped mason Meynard ? Loool

You're just irrational, deluded, butthurt and fake.

I come here to talk boxing.
        I tried to have fair debate with you but you showed your true colours.

You're an obsessed hater hiding behind a computer, hiding excuses, hiding behind Davis, now hiding behind teo.

I have no point in entering in a debate with a hater to bash his fighters myself.

The worst with you being " but I like Loma doe" you are a fake,

Welcome to my ignore list , full of biggotards
        Last edited by BillyBoxing; 04-18-2019, 02:47 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
          you do realize that was before the year layoff right and I said he on the verge of breaking the top 10 not in the top 10, so if we are going by my opinion, Lomachenko fought a fighter coming off a 1 year lay off who isnt even in the top 10 lmfao. *SLOW CLAP* AMAZING
          Bish please, we all know from how that fight went that Walters was getting dominated even if it was 3 months off.

Dude came in fit as ***** and had a great camp. Of course the excuses come flying.

And who cares if he wasn't even top 10? He was still borderline in your eyes, and many others--- and Lomachenko completely dominated him.

Comment

Working...
          X