Collapse
No announcement yet.

GGG-Canelo II - Press Row Scoring - Don't Delete this Again Canelo Fan Boys

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GGG trainer not only yelled at GGG every single round from 3-7 to stop backing up from Canelo and then told him he is losing the fight in the 8th. He said this AFTER the fight telling the world he didn't think GGG won, that the judges did a good job, that GGG refused to follow his gameplan, that the plan was NEVER to back up and jab like a puzzzy, he predicted GGG to KO Canelo before the fight with a body shot that he called the Ginger Snap so the gameplan was to go to the body but once again GGG got shook and bytched up refusing to throw the shot out of fear of being countered. But lets just hear Sanchez tell the world that GGG was NOT robbed and that he didn't win the fight. But he don't know shyt right? Just like the judges don't know shyt, the overwhelming majority of fighters and trainers don't know shyt right? But because fanboy media or bloggers like fat boy dan scored the fight a draw even though he's a known GGG dyck rider that acutally has a poster of GGG as the background of his twitter page like a stan but that grezzy phuks opinion holds more weight the trained judges, a fighters own trainer, and professional fighters? LMAO

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post

Last edited by bigdunny1; 10-18-2018, 01:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
      And 7% thought Canelo won so not enough to suggest he deserves to be champion based on that.
      The stats suggest it was a close either way fight so you can easily suggest he deserved be champion because he's either way.

Aren't you the joker who claimed GGG dominated the fight?

Comment

It was a close fight either way.

I just don't get the Canelo fanboy ******s who act like GGG got slaughtered in the second fight and schooled in the first fight. I think GGG should be 2-0 against Canelo, just my opinion and a lot of people share that as well, but nothing will change the official decisions.

If anything, the first fight was more of a robbery.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
          The stats suggest it was a close either way fight so you can easily suggest he deserved be champion because he's either way.
          "40 for GGG, 2 for Canelo, 17 Draw"
          When 2 people out of 59 have the fight scored for Canelo, what on earth about those stats suggest to you that it's a fight that could have gone either way?

What those stats suggest is that the vast majority of people saw Golovkin winning the fight, with the next most likely outcome a draw. Almost nobody (unbiased) had Canelo winning the fight.

Just because a fight is close on the cards, does not necessarily mean it could have gone either way. Do you understand how boxing matches are scored, round-by-round? You must win at least seven rounds to win the fight (not counting knockdowns, point deductions or 10-8 rounds etc, obviously). Find me seven rounds of the fight that Canelo won. He didn't. The absolute best anyone (rational and unbiased) can give him are six. Therefore, no, it's not a fight that could have gone either way. It's a fight that should have gone to Golovkin, or at the very least been a draw.

Here, if you still don't quite get it, go listen to Paulie Malignaggi school your dumb ass on how scoring works in boxing:

IronDanHamza, you're a complete charlatan and a fraud. In the immortal words of Roger Mayweather: "You don't know **** about boxing". You just like to convince people you do and some of us are not stupid enough to be fooled. You're a terrible poster, one of the worst on here (out of the people who actually post about boxing and are not simply trolls and fanboys, of course). I've seen it over the course of many years. As I said, a complete charlatan.

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
          Aren't you the joker who claimed GGG dominated the fight?
          And are you not the joker who watched the first fight and thought Canelo won it, then was surprised to learn everyone else (unbiased) had Golovkin a clear winner? Like I said, "you don't know **** about boxing". When you can't piggyback off other people's opinions and instead have to form your own, your ignorance is alarming for somebody who has been following the sport for a long time.

You might fool others, but some of us see you for what you truly are: a Boxrec warrior who thinks that looking up some old-time fighters' records makes you some kind of knowledgeable and respected poster. It doesn't, sorry. We don't all have fewer points on our IQ than we do teeth around here.

Comment

Originally posted by dannnnn View Post
            "40 for GGG, 2 for Canelo, 17 Draw"
            When 2 people out of 59 have the fight scored for Canelo, what on earth about those stats suggest to you that it's a fight that could have gone either way?

What those stats suggest is that the vast majority of people saw Golovkin winning the fight, with the next most likely outcome a draw. Almost nobody (unbiased) had Canelo winning the fight.

Just because a fight is close on the cards, does not necessarily mean it could have gone either way. Do you understand how boxing matches are scored, round-by-round? You must win at least seven rounds to win the fight (not counting knockdowns, point deductions or 10-8 rounds etc, obviously). Find me seven rounds of the fight that Canelo won. He didn't. The absolute best anyone (rational and unbiased) can give him are six. Therefore, no, it's not a fight that could have gone either way. It's a fight that should have gone to Golovkin, or at the very least been a draw.

Here, if you still don't quite get it, go listen to Paulie Malignaggi school your dumb ass on how scoring works in boxing:

IronDanHamza, you're a complete charlatan and a fraud. In the immortal words of Roger Mayweather: "You don't know **** about boxing". You just like to convince people you do and some of us are not stupid enough to be fooled. You're a terrible poster, one of the worst on here (out of the people who actually post about boxing and are not simply trolls and fanboys, of course). I've seen it over the course of many years. As I said, a complete charlatan.

And are you not the joker who watched the first fight and thought Canelo won it, then was surprised to learn everyone else (unbiased) had Golovkin a clear winner? Like I said, "you don't know **** about boxing". When you can't piggyback off other people's opinions and instead have to form your own, your ignorance is alarming for somebody who has been following the sport for a long time.

You might fool others, but some of us see you for what you truly are: a Boxrec warrior who thinks that looking up some old-time fighters' records makes you some kind of knowledgeable and respected poster. It doesn't, sorry. We don't all have fewer points on our IQ than we do teeth around here.
            I don't have a clue who you are but it's funny you have taken so much interest in me.

66% had Golovkin winning. Is 66% vast majority in your mind?

90% of the cards were close that's why it suggest it was close dummy.

I was not suprised at all that most people felt GGG won the first fight. I just didn't consider it a robbery, that's it.

Comment

I had Golovkin clearly winning the fight.

Comment

Lucky history won't remember the media scorecards. But they will remember ggg getting backed up and losing to Canelo. That's what the 1 loss on ggg records show.

Comment

We're still crying about this?

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
                    59 out of 61 had it a draw or win for GGG. So 98% believed GGG should have kept his belts.
                    Like Atlas says, something has to be done about the corruption in the sport. The first fight was a complete TRAVESTY. It's robbing a man blind. The second fight was very close, it was. But GGG won by 2 rounds at least. Which is what almost anybody scored the fight. Minus maybe 8%.

Comment

Bump.

STOP THE TROLLING

Comment

Working...
                      X