Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yea you pissed off the wrong mfer.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
      The Rep strength of a mod I believe is 200K. You would've had to been hit several times by a mod or mods to deplete to -34K.
      Thats not all mods is it doe? I think there are only a couple guys that high. BPP being one.

Comment

Originally posted by Easteurobox View Post
        I think you have the correct amount of rep points. -35k rep if I'm not mistaken.

You are are an arrogant, egotistical, pompous **** who believes you are the greatest one man army in the history of life.

F you and stop complaining about red k... That said, here's more red k for complaining about red k
        This sissy claims to not care about boxingscene but is up here crying about Red K

In his stupid little mind, he tried to justify it by showing us all the green he's gotten from posters he approves of to present himself as a good poster.

Well, the only reason we don't see the "red" is because all the posters that gave you red are on ignore.

Not only were you crying about being banned and shedding real tears, but don't you owe someone real money for refusing to pay a bet?

Your ass should be tripple red and remain red forever.

I'm going to start calling you blood.

What's up, blood?
        Show me anywhere I've complained about being in Red. I don't care. People keep asking me about it. And the only reason I made the topic was because what somebody posted to me and made me curious.

Now show me where I complained or you hitting the ignore list like the others who like to lie. You got 10 mins

Comment

I have no idea how some posters go from green to red (or vice versa) so quickly.

There has to be some kind of glitch in the system. You would have to get red k'd by a mod several times to end up red because I doubt that getting red k'd by regular posters would cause the karma to change that quickly.

Comment

Only moderators/admins can destroy someone's karma like that. You must've pissed off someone important.

However, i don't think moderators can be added to ignore lists? So if one of them sent you red k, you should see it i guess?

Saying that, i have no idea how the karma system really works tbh, it seems to go up more via post count than people giving you green k.

Comment

I think you have the correct amount of rep points. -35k rep if I'm not mistaken.

You are are an arrogant, egotistical, pompous **** who believes you are the greatest one man army in the history of life.

F you and stop complaining about red k... That said, here's more red k for complaining about red k
              Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
              Show me anywhere I've complained about being in Red. I don't care. People keep asking me about it. And the only reason I made the topic was because what somebody posted to me and made me curious.

Now show me where I complained or you hitting the ignore list like the others who like to lie. You got 10 mins
              Womp womp liar

Comment

Originally posted by Lopez_Boxing View Post
                what does it mean when it is gray?
                That a poster who's in the red zone's approval or disapproval is pretty much null.
                Last edited by JERMELL_CHARLO_; 07-05-2019, 04:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                  A lot of people been asking me how I got put in the red. I assumed it was because the people on my ignore list keep giving me red. Like the one in my sig who red K me before I put him on ignore. No big deal to me but I keep getting asked so I explained I'm not seeing any red K's on my notifications so I figured it was my ignore list and I can't see their notifications.

But this was just said to me. I did get into it with a mod, Jaded, last week. Is this true?
                  What was your rep power before ending up in The Red Zone?

It was that no good piece of $h1t 💩 mod called Boxing Scene I would know since he's a Gigigi ćocksucker who redded aboutfkntime Mexican_Puppet & myself 😆 LMAO 😂
                  Last edited by JERMELL_CHARLO_; 07-05-2019, 05:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR RUIZ!.
                    its the admins they have th3 power and they also have alt accounts with mad power, who you think runs the karma rapist one? these admins super mods are racist and shady. Hear me out, remember when Bringer said the admins ran a bunch of racist accounts? they know they cant go around call peoples spics and niggers under their real admin/supermod account so they do it under their alts instead. Makes sense to me cause Ive been banned over simple things like posting the mexican flag, or once in a the drug thread I posted the facts that whites were turning crackheads with 50,000 dying a year over opiods to 5k for blacks and I got banned for posting that. And then the banned messages be subtle racist too like "GO EAT A TACO" So if you ask me im not shocked at all. But hey its their site so I dont really say much, just roll with it.
                    Was it that no good piece of crap 💩 mod named Boxing Scene that sent you that?

Comment

Whoever you think it was, if you take them off ignore it will show the red k in your history. You piss off AI Holmes or Kadyo? Not many on here have karma dicks that swing low

Comment

Working...
                      X