• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

havent seen many predict kov tbh

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
      havent seen many predict kov tbh
      me neither, they are apparently all busy making exuses and cowering in fear at the great SOG according to the ward fans..

Im going with Kovalev stoppage in the 10th.

If im wrong i will bow my head to the 'SOG' and eat up my crow.

Comment

I think Ward will win a competitive fight. Although I thought the same for Crawford vs Postol and Crawford raised his game even higher and put on a clinic.

I have no problem with being wrong, both are very good fighters. Whoever wins deserves the kudos

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
          me neither, they are apparently all busy making exuses and cowering in fear at the great SOG according to the ward fans..

Im going with Kovalev stoppage in the 10th.

If im wrong i will bow my head to the 'SOG' and eat up my crow.
          The issue is, most idiots on here can not understand the difference between a fight fan and a fighter fan.

I prefer Kovalev a million times over Ward. Kov has a far better style to watch.

However, that still doesn't stop the fight fan in me recognising just how effective Ward's style is at winning rounds and thus, winning fights.

Comment

Ya dont even know. Lol.

Andre Ward beats Kovalev via decision.

I actually like KOvalev more and hate Ward's style but a betting man doesnt wager with his heart.

WArd will outbox, outfox, and outhustle kovalev.

Kovalev isnt great as he is cracked up to be.
            He is not on the level of Ward or GGG..

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
              The issue is, most idiots on here can not understand the difference between a fight fan and a fighter fan.

I prefer Kovalev a million times over Ward. Kov has a far better style to watch.

However, that still doesn't stop the fight fan in me recognising just how effective Ward's style is at winning rounds and thus, winning fights.
              nail on head.

I will be supporting kovalev....because he's the one that will look to make this exciting. Ward will look to spoil/hold/ potshot his way to a decision.

Guy's on here go about supporting guy's from their country like they are part of their personal entourage, it really is pathetic to read their dribbling mess of an opinion about how they don't care about exciting fights just whether their guy 'wins'.

That dude 'pugilist' has said it a ton of times on here, proper deifnition of a boxing hipster ' i only watch boxing to learn '

Comment

WAR Krusher ,Kovalev plz win,and Ward plz no headbutts and lose

Comment

Ward wins a competitive fight...but i wouldn't at all he surprised if he won and the fight wasn't all that competitive. The only way I see kovalev winning is the only way i really ever thought anyone would beat floyd...by landing that one, lucky punch.

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
                    nail on head.

I will be supporting kovalev....because he's the one that will look to make this exciting. Ward will look to spoil/hold/ potshot his way to a decision.

Guy's on here go about supporting guy's from their country like they are part of their personal entourage, it really is pathetic to read their dribbling mess of an opinion about how they don't care about exciting fights just whether their guy 'wins'.

That dude 'pugilist' has said it a ton of times on here, proper deifnition of a boxing hipster ' i only watch boxing to learn '
                    LOL at that bit

Comment

Getting hyped as fck lol. I can't wait for the weigh in let alone the fight.

Ward wins by KO via bodyshot in rounds 8-11.

But anything can happen really.

War boxing

Comment

Working...
                      X