No announcement yet.

The Sunday morning 'Crow' Thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Sunday morning 'Crow' Thread.

I see there's been a ton of the SOG fan's screaming about how terrified the kovalev fan's are and how they are making excuses and how easy it will be for Ward etc.

Only seen a couple of confident Kovalev fan's in comparison, i know there's a poll already but this will be public so get in here and tell us all how easy it will be for your man (no ****) and come and gloat/ eat crow on sunday.
    It will be EASY for Ward, he will SCHOOL kovalev.
    10.71%
    Ward will win a competitive fight.
    32.14%
    Kovalev will ICE ward, it's a KNOCK OUT.
    25.00%
    Kovalev will win but it will be competitive.
    7.14%
    I literally have no idea, i just wanna see a great fight.
    14.29%
    Ward Via Robbery
    3.57%
    Draw
    7.14%

a couple of confident kov fans? lol was this after or before the fight was made? Because before the fight was made there were giving ward no chance, lets be real here.

Comment

Originally posted by Bardock View Post
      a couple of confident kov fans? lol was this after or before the fight was made? Because before the fight was made there were giving ward no chance, lets be real here.
      My memory doesnt stretch back that far. Im going on in the past few weeks..

is the poll public?

Comment

Kovalev wins with dominant victory, and Ward supporters will blame GGG.

Comment

Originally posted by Eastcoast View Post
          Kovalev wins with dominant victory, and Ward supporters will blame GGG.

and also claim he was on meldonium/ putin fixed the fight/ blame trump?

Comment

Originally posted by Bardock View Post
            Loool I think all the "Kovalev" fans that said Ward would never take the fight or pull out suddenly don't count
            .... only explanation I can think of as to how he arrived at there only being a couple of confident Kovalev fans lol.

Comment

Kovalev will beat Ward with ease. The fight is 50/50 on paper, based on a lot of things, but in reality, it's really not 50/50 when you analyze both fighters. Kovalev will make this look easy.

I'm fairly certain that Kovalev will put on a performance for the ages.

Kovalev TKO 8.

Comment

Originally posted by King_ View Post
                Kovalev will beat Ward with ease. The fight is 50/50 on paper, based on a lot of things, but in reality, it's really not 50/50 when you analyze both fighters. Kovalev will make this look easy.

I'm fairly certain that Kovalev will put on a performance for the ages.

Kovalev TKO 8.
                This was my first thought when the fight was announced, maybe ward will survive a bit longer...but i think kovalev will destroy him..

The 2 key factors that most people are dismissing are:

Ward did great things...a long time ago, he simply is not the same guy.

Ward has not had adequate preparation for this fight by fighting paul smith, bumarea and a 40 year old E level midget.

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
                  My memory doesnt stretch back that far. Im going on in the past few weeks..

is the poll public?
                  Yes and multiple choice, I chose three answers. Ward wins a competitive fight, I wanna see a great fight and draw too because I'm not certain Ward wins, though I think he will in a fight Kovalev brings the best out of Ward and makes him fight after having to get rough and timing Ward himself in the pocket making Ward uncomfortable initiating an inside fight after a few rounds.

Comment

9-3/8-4 Ward

Comment

Working...
                    X