Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Conspiracy Research Thread: How it is done, and Information feed.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ghislaine Maxwell information dump: her family Alister Crowley

https://www.thedailybeast.com/jeffre...use-of-horrors

This article links the Maxwells to a group of families and scientists on the cutting edge of jet propulsion. This also ties into operation paper clip and to writers like Heinlein and L Ron of Scientology fame. jack Parson who was a student of Goddard (the inventor of rocket jet propulsion) was also an Alister Crowley student.

Maxwell's family was in on many of these projects, and he died mysteriously.

Comment

Sherry Jackson the IRS and the Myth of a tax on wages

Edit: I was told I messed up on Miss Jackson's first name by a member. I want to thank that member whom I will not mention by name. "Sherry" is her first name and not "Shirley." Thank you fellow member.

Very smart lady, I heard from research that they went after her. Great information on tax law and the Federal Reserve. Aaron Russo who passed from cancer is another credible source and his interview done before he died is osted along with Mrs Jackson's presentation below. Basically the IRS and Federal REserve are according to this understanding, illegitimate.

Sherry Jackson part 1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s1UT2Ms5E2k

Part 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9PSYkWIuIs

Russo interview

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYeI6uRAqtc

Part2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zgHn6C-rNG4

Part3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cIbSq_qlguQ

There is other sections as well. General search Aaron Russo
      Last edited by billeau2; 08-31-2019, 04:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
        hey gang,

I am hoping maybe I can convince the mods to make this thread a regular one here in the lounge, for the following reason. There is a lot of confusion about researching information that is considered conspiratorial in nature. There are two issues that seem to confuse people. The first issue is what the different sources mean, and where they become relevant to an issue. The second issue is how source materials become relevant to an inquiry.

There is also a tendency for disinformation to spread when there is perhaps a legitimate inquiry that might expose a particular issue. Many people here expect a magical source to come about and reveal something fantastic. It does not work that way. So what are some modes of research that we can use?

Correlation. Carl Jung famously describes a beach with a few items cast about. He describes how a Western trained mind looking for linear causality would not see much of anything. he goes on to describe how through relationship to the objects we find correlations: A shoe, a hairbrush, perhaps a beach towel... None of these objects alone means anything, but together they could indicate the presence of someone.

When looking at a conspiracy there might be information in a lot of places. One must find a way to take this data out and see the relationship between many little facts. Many of these facts can be overlooked!let me stop here and say it is my policy to always give examples. lets use the Billy Meier case as an example. Meier is thought, to this day to be a fraud. I am not so sure. Meier was meticulous and able to type almost two hundred words a minute with one arm (lost his arm in an accident). Initially when his data was presented in the seventies, nobody could duplicate his photos or films of flying saucers. These are all things you guys can look up BTW.

Later on, Meier was shot at, his family threatened and suddenly it was discovered that some of his space photos were taken out of books, and that some of his photos had models used in their construction. The official line is that Meier was just a very good Fakir. But lets look at some correlative material for a moment. First off, how did his photos change so much? originally they were found to be authentic, no models used, and no technology existed to make the effects he would later be accused of using.

And the materials stolen from his photos? the aliens pictured were Dean Martin's showgirls! The pics came out of science books...What happened here?

Materials that were analyzed at a lab and found to be not of this world also dissapeared. And his wife found models that Meier constructed for his pictures.

now lets look at some other correlations. Meier was shot at and threatened allegedly by the government. This was documented. Meier's family and the compound where he lived was harassed as well. And what of Meier? a man who was very bright, very able...could do no better than to pull pictures out of common books and hope no one would discover them?

What the situation as a whole tells me is that if I correlate all these facts, whether Meier is real, or not, he is being set up. First off, disinformation is such that when the internet started opening up, which correlates with when Meier's materials were labelled as fraudulent, it would be easy to put out very similar materials that were fraudulent. Similar pics, and similar films, etc. That makes more sense, knowing how meticulous this man was, than the fact that in the space of time his materials suddenly looked amateurish when the original tapes, some of which still exist, do not look amateurish at all.

Meier has gone on record as not fighting these accusations. He happens to not want to fight, and to be left alone and may well feel that his family might be killed.

Ok so I gave a very roughshod example here. I am not trying to argue that Meier is 100% and there is a lot more to this...But what I want people to see is that there is no one source, or another to appeal to here. You have to look at motive (to shut Billy Up) , opportunity (the internet) and patterns that make sense. You have to know for example that Meier was a pascifist, a man who wanted to be left alone...you have to know that many people came to him and requested his materials and that when they left his home, any disinfo agent savy could then make materials that were fraudulent and claim they were his... You have to know that his original films, at the time, were declared impossible to fake. You have to know that people who attacked Billy like Colonel Corco had agendas....

I have created a thesis and point of view from many different sources. When people were interviewed about Meier, when his past is examined, we fill in more and more blanks. Eventually we get to a point where we can make a judgement about the data, but it does not occur in a vacuum.

This is good for a first post, chime in if there is an interest.
        Interesting stuff.
        Sounds like 'joining the dots' that form conspiracy theories.

Ive always thought a lot of those 'dots' shouldnt be linked.

Meier to me seems like a guy who tried to fool people (for whatever reason) and was successful for a short period.

Without wanting to read books about him, i skimmed through some videos, and checked out some videos and was shocked that anyone could believe what he was saying.
        As far i i know, experts looking at his videos couldnt figure out how he made these flying saucers move the way they did. But then they did.

Id like to see what are considered his bet evidence. Because if he says on record those Dean Martin girls are aliens, im not sure how anyone could take him seriously.

Comment

Originally posted by The Noose View Post
          Interesting stuff.
          Sounds like 'joining the dots' that form conspiracy theories.

Ive always thought a lot of those 'dots' shouldnt be linked.

Meier to me seems like a guy who tried to fool people (for whatever reason) and was successful for a short period.

Without wanting to read books about him, i skimmed through some videos, and checked out some videos and was shocked that anyone could believe what he was saying.
          As far i i know, experts looking at his videos couldnt figure out how he made these flying saucers move the way they did. But then they did.

Id like to see what are considered his bet evidence. Because if he says on record those Dean Martin girls are aliens, im not sure how anyone could take him seriously.
          Totally understand...I will defend him because I do think there is more to it, but nothing you said is unreasonable to conclude. ... First of all, one has to look at Meir from when he was a young man. He was in fact a "seeker." Things apparently happened to him in India and there are people in India who are respected in that community who vouch for the fact that he had weird visitations while in residence. This included a description of beings.

Lets talk about the saucers: There is a lot of disinfo here because Meir was both attacked, and perhaps defended by people with an agenda. The fact is that his original films, given the technology, limit and techniques available at the time, have never been able to be reproduced. Sure with today's tech they have been reproduced, but at his time, when his films were made, no Hollywood expert, no special effect person, etc could reproduce them.

Many of his materials have been confiscated, and they "magically reappear and look false." So for example, at one time he had physical material that was examined and shocked a scientist. The sample was "lost" only to later be described as something else.

A whole bunch of bad work was produced and ascribed to Meir. Now lets talk about the Dean Martin Girls... Lets profile Meir... Very high IQ, one arm man who can type almost 200 words a minute, Fraudster capable of fooling experts about special effects....Is this a man who takes pictures from a tv guide and a science book to hoodwink people? Or is it more likely that others confiscated photos he allegeldly lent to others, and then ascribed other photos to him? what makes more sense to believe?

Ditto for the so called models found in his retreat. They took photos of one kind of design he described and did so with a cake pan...But this was not necessarily the photos Meir took.

YOu see, there is a long history of people being compromised near Meir, including his ex wife. Yet his son says his father is legit. Most of the original people who got proof from Mier also say he was legit. Meir also has been shot at and threatened by government agencies, some of this has been documented.

I don't know if Meir is a fraud, or not. I tend to be on the fence on this one: The strongest case for Meir is his films, and some of the photos he allegedlly took. The fact that it would appear almost impossible to fake some of the filming done.

The weakest case is why Meir does not have pics of the aliens. more pics of trips taken, and "stuff." Like show me some "dirt" that can be carbon dated to the past, etc... I tend to think he had some contacts that he exxagerated later. I also think the government at least thought he might be legit enough to destroy his family and community the best they could and that tells me a lot.

Comment

Totally understand...I will defend him because I do think there is more to it, but nothing you said is unreasonable to conclude. ... First of all, one has to look at Meir from when he was a young man. He was in fact a "seeker." Things apparently happened to him in India and there are people in India who are respected in that community who vouch for the fact that he had weird visitations while in residence. This included a description of beings.

Lets talk about the saucers: There is a lot of disinfo here because Meir was both attacked, and perhaps defended by people with an agenda. The fact is that his original films, given the technology, limit and techniques available at the time, have never been able to be reproduced. Sure with today's tech they have been reproduced, but at his time, when his films were made, no Hollywood expert, no special effect person, etc could reproduce them.

Many of his materials have been confiscated, and they "magically reappear and look false." So for example, at one time he had physical material that was examined and shocked a scientist. The sample was "lost" only to later be described as something else.

A whole bunch of bad work was produced and ascribed to Meir. Now lets talk about the Dean Martin Girls... Lets profile Meir... Very high IQ, one arm man who can type almost 200 words a minute, Fraudster capable of fooling experts about special effects....Is this a man who takes pictures from a tv guide and a science book to hoodwink people? Or is it more likely that others confiscated photos he allegeldly lent to others, and then ascribed other photos to him? what makes more sense to believe?

Ditto for the so called models found in his retreat. They took photos of one kind of design he described and did so with a cake pan...But this was not necessarily the photos Meir took.

YOu see, there is a long history of people being compromised near Meir, including his ex wife. Yet his son says his father is legit. Most of the original people who got proof from Mier also say he was legit. Meir also has been shot at and threatened by government agencies, some of this has been documented.

I don't know if Meir is a fraud, or not. I tend to be on the fence on this one: The strongest case for Meir is his films, and some of the photos he allegedlly took. The fact that it would appear almost impossible to fake some of the filming done.

The weakest case is why Meir does not have pics of the aliens. more pics of trips taken, and "stuff." Like show me some "dirt" that can be carbon dated to the past, etc... I tend to think he had some contacts that he exxagerated later. I also think the government at least thought he might be legit enough to destroy his family and community the best they could and that tells me a lot.
            I just find it interesting to share my viewpoint about this stuff.

So from my limited knowledge and reading what you have written, i think this...
            And i dont mean to come across as rude or dismissive or whatever.

So obviously his best evidence is the films and photos.
            I wonder how many people actually looked at his films and tried to figure them out?
            I didnt think it was the technology so much, but more his technique.
            How can a flying saucer be hovering with only sky above it, yet swing around as if its being suspended from above?
            As far as i know at first, some experts couldn't figure it out. Thats very different from saying "it was impossible to fake", or "no Hollywood expert could reproduce them". (Which Hollywood experts tried?).
            Its important to examine how his films were analysed and by who. And what specifically they couldnt figure out.
            You said..."originally they were found to be authentic, no models used, and no technology existed to make the effects he would later be accused of using. "
            But were they actually found to be authentic?
            Who said "no models were used" and how did they reach that conclusion?
            Lots of questions.

But like i said before, as far as i remember, it was more how the saucers moved. And they eventually realised it can be reproduced with pulleys and miniatures.

I remember a famous story of girls who believed there were fairies at the bottom of their garden. And they produced photos of them many experts couldnt figure out. Then they did.
            Or how crop circles mystified experts at first. But it was a very simple technique.
            Even experts can be fooled. But that doesnt prove anything positive.

Dean Martin girls.
            Even people with high IQ can want to fool the world. Or have certain issues that cause them to do things which seem very strange. People are very complex.
            Why would he choose to just take photos of the tv? Doesnt seem very smart.
            So were are the original photos he took? Ive only seen these girls.
            If Mier has stated these photos of girls are aliens, then his claims are false.
            If he has stated this photos are not the original, ok. But then we have no photos.

As far as "whats more likely"?
            Either Meir is lying or people are covering up the truth.
            One guy trying to fool people, for me, is far more likely than a big operation of disinfo, and conspiracy.

People who knew him saying he is legit isnt going to convince me. I prefer proper evidence. And his photos and films arent very good.

"Meir also has been shot at and threatened by government agencies, some of this has been documented."
            That is extremely strange.
            How do we know it was the government shooting at him?
            How do we know he was actually shot at?
            And why would the government try to kill him...and fail?
            Its important to question claims made by people like Meir.
            I dont expect you to answer all my questions. Im just thinking out loud.

Comment

Originally posted by The Noose View Post
              I just find it interesting to share my viewpoint about this stuff.

So from my limited knowledge and reading what you have written, i think this...
              And i dont mean to come across as rude or dismissive or whatever.

So obviously his best evidence is the films and photos.
              I wonder how many people actually looked at his films and tried to figure them out?
              I didnt think it was the technology so much, but more his technique.
              How can a flying saucer be hovering with only sky above it, yet swing around as if its being suspended from above?
              As far as i know at first, some experts couldn't figure it out. Thats very different from saying "it was impossible to fake", or "no Hollywood expert could reproduce them". (Which Hollywood experts tried?).
              Its important to examine how his films were analysed and by who. And what specifically they couldnt figure out.
              You said..."originally they were found to be authentic, no models used, and no technology existed to make the effects he would later be accused of using. "
              But were they actually found to be authentic?
              Who said "no models were used" and how did they reach that conclusion?
              Lots of questions.

But like i said before, as far as i remember, it was more how the saucers moved. And they eventually realised it can be reproduced with pulleys and miniatures.

I remember a famous story of girls who believed there were fairies at the bottom of their garden. And they produced photos of them many experts couldnt figure out. Then they did.
              Or how crop circles mystified experts at first. But it was a very simple technique.
              Even experts can be fooled. But that doesnt prove anything positive.

Dean Martin girls.
              Even people with high IQ can want to fool the world. Or have certain issues that cause them to do things which seem very strange. People are very complex.
              Why would he choose to just take photos of the tv? Doesnt seem very smart.
              So were are the original photos he took? Ive only seen these girls.
              If Mier has stated these photos of girls are aliens, then his claims are false.
              If he has stated this photos are not the original, ok. But then we have no photos.

As far as "whats more likely"?
              Either Meir is lying or people are covering up the truth.
              One guy trying to fool people, for me, is far more likely than a big operation of disinfo, and conspiracy.

People who knew him saying he is legit isnt going to convince me. I prefer proper evidence. And his photos and films arent very good.

"Meir also has been shot at and threatened by government agencies, some of this has been documented."
              That is extremely strange.
              How do we know it was the government shooting at him?
              How do we know he was actually shot at?
              And why would the government try to kill him...and fail?
              Its important to question claims made by people like Meir.
              I dont expect you to answer all my questions. Im just thinking out loud.
              There is a lot more to his case. In fact experts were called in to review his materials. Experts at the studios, a Sound expert listened to the supposed sound of one of their ships etc.

The first thing that the experts were called in was not about any particular characteristic. It was how a piece of film like this could be faked. Keep that in mind for future reference.

I don't mind your questions far from it! You are living proof why we need an information dump on these subjects! let me be clear, that is a compliment... It means that all the information you are asking about has to be presented so you and others can see for themselves what constitutes the proof and evaluate it critically.

Unfortunately I have not done a dump on Meir yet. I will try to see if I can do so for the next time I have the time to devote to presenting more information. He will be next. I didn't do him because most have written him off. I will get into this is well. Its not necesarily his proof. Look for colonel Corso when he is presented.

Regarding the question of "more likely" I meant specifically regarding the pattern of what and how data was presented. It is more likely that something is amiss if something radically changes in the data presented. It is hard to even make that point without the information being available for all to see. But I do have to be careful not to have conclusions ascribed to my line of reasoning.

So let me clarify this point: There are a lot of reasons why proof could be inconsistent. I would not suppose automatically that Mier's photos and evidence being tampered with would make it logical to suppose a giant conspiracy. The facts are that at a certain point quite suddenly models were found on the premises that were crudely made, and pictures of these models were found...again in a short amount of time... It also was known that initially Meir would let people look at his photos and later after seeing what happened stopped letting people look because of the distribution of photos that were ascribed to his collection that he said were not part of his collection.

My response to this is to profile his work as a whole, work that was very well done if it was a fake, as compared to very poor attempts to try to fool others, and ask why this change? Billy did not go nuts, though he was under constant pressure according to those around him. I don't think this would cause this change. My reasoning is that someone framed him, or caused mischief at the very least. I do not speculate as to if this means he is right and that the whole government is an amorphous agent of deception. My own conclusion is that there are groups, quasi-government, government, private industry...that have the power and means to do these campaigns. I do think these groups do not want disclosure, people to know what is happening.

So what I would like to do is get some source material in here and then you can look at it and we can both be looking at the same source materials. This is important because there was an effort made to certify the authority of those who initially looked at the Meir materials. Their authority of expert was not contrived. There may have been other experts who looked at the materials and came to different conclusions...That is a possibility as well. At any rate once we can see it we can both see the basis for the judgement about essentially 3 pieces of evidence: His films, a sound recording and a piece of material analyzed.

Comment

A tremendous 4-part series by MintPress on Jeffery Epstein and just how deep the rabbit hole goes. A lot of names and connections that were surprising even to a conspiracy buff like myself.

In an ideal world this writing would win Whitney Webb a Pulitzer. But in the real world in which we live expect this story to get buried and largely ignored:

Hidden in Plain Sight: The Shocking Origins of the Jeffrey Epstein Case
                Epstein is only the latest incarnation of a much older, more extensive and sophisticated operation that offers a frightening window into how deeply tied the U.S. government is to the modern-day equivalents of organized crime
                https://www.mintpressnews.com/shocki...y-cohn/260621/

Government by Blackmail: Jeffrey Epstein, Trump’s Mentor and the Dark Secrets of the Reagan Era
                Appalling for both the villainous abuse of children itself and the chilling implications of government by blackmail, this tangled web of unsavory alliances casts a lurid light on the political history of the U.S. from the Prohibition Era right up through the Age of Trump.
                https://www.mintpressnews.com/blackm...an-era/260760/

Mega Group, Maxwells and Mossad: The Spy Story at the Heart of the Jeffrey Epstein Scandal
                The picture painted by the evidence is not a direct Epstein tie to a single intelligence agency but a web linking key members of the Mega Group, politicians, and officials in both the U.S. and Israel, and an organized-crime network with deep business and intelligence ties in both nations
                https://www.mintpressnews.com/mega-g...candal/261172/

From “Spook Air” to the “Lolita Express”: The Genesis and Evolution of the Jeffrey Epstein-Bill Clinton Relationship
                Far from being the work of a single political party, intelligence agency or country, the power structure revealed by the network connected to Epstein is nothing less than a criminal enterprise that is willing to use and abuse children in the pursuit of ever more power, wealth and control
                https://www.mintpressnews.com/genesi...onship/261455/

Comment

Thank you ShoulderRoll

Great information.

Comment

Illuminati Members

These links are for individuals who have some credability in the community of people who research these things.

Svali is a nurse and makes some claims that sound fantastic. Yet, there is some evidence for her claims...an interesting presentation at any rate. She sounds lntelligent and thoughtful.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sy_pvffqchk

This is a classic:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ti2...BDBB42123E2CD7

Kay Briggs: Very credible whistle blower, she has documented written and photos showing her husband's actions. She demonstrates that within the military and certain institutions (Princeton, etc) are part of a Zionist/existential power play...Zionist NOT JEWISH! there is a difference. Many Jews are not Zionist. Many non religious Jews are not Zionist. Her husband directed hit squads and I see correlation with a lot of what she reveals, information about Aquino and Jay Parker

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2t4VwuXoiHQ

Jay Parker: Arden, Ardenwood, Dupont territory, etc. Jay claims to be a multigenerational working class whistleblower for the iluminati. There is a lot of stuff on him in Utube. Take a look at this presentation. Not for the timid! It sort of underlies a lot of what Parker talks about.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pfUZBCnoeys

Comment

These links are for individuals who have some credability in the community of people who research these things. These are "whistle Blowers."

Svali is a nurse and makes some claims that sound fantastic. Yet, there is some evidence for her claims...an interesting presentation at any rate. She sounds lntelligent and thoughtful.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sy_pvffqchk

This is a classic:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ti2...BDBB42123E2CD7

Kay Briggs: Very credible whistle blower, she has documented written and photos showing her husband's actions. She demonstrates that within the military and certain institutions (Princeton, etc) are part of a Zionist/existential power play...Zionist NOT JEWISH! there is a difference. Many Jews are not Zionist. Many non religious Jews are not Zionist. Her husband directed hit squads and I see correlation with a lot of what she reveals, information about Aquino and Jay Parker

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2t4VwuXoiHQ

Jay Parker: Arden, Ardenwood, Dupont territory, etc. Jay claims to be a multigenerational working class whistleblower for the iluminati. There is a lot of stuff on him in Utube. Take a look at this presentation. Not for the timid!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pfUZBCnoeys

For those who want something far out there we also have Cathy Obrien. "Trance formation of America."

https://www.docdroid.net/jxn0oC7/tra...hy-o-brien.pdf

Thing is...A lot of what Cathy says correlates with Laurel canyon research.

So here are some whistle blowers with claims to the Illuminati.

Comment

Working...
                      X