Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is canelo running from the heated up MW division?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is canelo running from the heated up MW division?

He already lost twice vs old man Golovkin but he knows them judges will always give him the nod over the senior and he’s won 3 other fights he should of lost so he’s getting comfortable with another robbery fight.

But you got charlo as the #1 contender to the WBC and canelo runs up to fight a jobber smw and sign with dazn

That’s all good then you got Andrade and Saunders for him to possibly fight there but he doesn’t want either apparently and with all that said where does that put him at mw he’s not even top 5 arguably cause I’m sure Danny Jacobs would easily beat him with the size advantage.

Let’s say he decides to duck the hottest division in boxing for smw is he fighting mangulia then? Probably not

I don't remember any news before Canelo/GGG 2 about Canelo having weight issues but if wins the belt at 168 and stay there people like Danny Jacobs and GGG will follow...

Comment

Little mexican leprechaun is barely a MW and now he wants to run away and fight some garbage picker at 168. Canelo has no business at 168 so yea i think he is trying to avoid the young killers at MW.

Comment

Golovkin is the one refusing to fight an ordered eliminator.

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
          He already lost twice vs old man Golovkin but he knows them judges will always give him the nod over the senior and he’s won 3 other fights he should of lost so he’s getting comfortable with another robbery fight.

But you got charlo as the #1 contender to the WBC and canelo runs up to fight a jobber smw and sign with dazn

That’s all good then you got Andrade and Saunders for him to possibly fight there but he doesn’t want either apparently and with all that said where does that put him at mw he’s not even top 5 arguably cause I’m sure Danny Jacobs would easily beat him with tvhe size advantage.

Let’s say he decides to duck the hottest division in boxing for smw is he fighting mangulia then? Probably not
          I don’t think he wants to see Charlo, Andrade or Jacobs(for damn sure). Interesting move he made, to say the least. Lots to speculate on

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
            Golovkin is the one refusing to fight an ordered eliminator.
            Topic is in regards to Canelo. Don’t deflect on G.

Comment

Originally posted by NC Uppercut View Post
              Topic is in regards to Canelo. Don’t deflect on G.
              Canelo isn't ducking and ordered fight, so no he isn't ducking. Golovkin is ducking an ordered fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                Canelo isn't ducking and ordered fight, so no he isn't ducking. Golovkin is ducking an ordered fight.
                How is canelo not ducking a ordered wbc defense?? Fielding isn’t even in his division you just make your own tune up to fan boy.

Comment

Hes staying busy.

You cant run away when ALL ROADS LEADS TO CANELO!

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
                    How is canelo not ducking a ordered wbc defense?? Fielding isn’t even in his division you just make your own tune up to fan boy.
                    WBC hasn't ordered a defence. So how can he be ducking? The winner of Charlo-Golovkin supposed to be his WBC mandatory.

Comment

Working...
                    X