Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is canelo running from the heated up MW division?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
    WBC hasn't ordered a defence. So how can he be ducking? The winner of Charlo-Golovkin supposed to be his WBC mandatory.
    Interim Champion = Mando. Can’t reason with ya. End of conversation. Don’t respond, just suck it up bro

Comment

Originally posted by NC Uppercut View Post
      Interim Champion = Mando. Can’t reason with ya. End of conversation. Don’t respond, just suck it up bro
      Shame you don't make the WBC rules. They do and they ordered Charlo-Golovkin, not Canelo-Charlo.

Comment

oh boy!! canelo ruined some lives...

Comment

Originally posted by icha View Post
          oh boy!! canelo ruined some lives...
          So that’s your excuse?

Comment

Absolutely NOT! I think Canelo can Controversial Decisions his way through the rest of the 160 Division to be honest after staying in the pocket with GGG and eating his Power with no issues. You're going to have to KNOCK OUT Canelo to beat him and I don't see that happening by Jacobs, Andrade or Charlo. 2 out of that 3 have ZERO Experience in big fights and it is still questions that needs to be answered about that as talented as Andrade and Charlo are. Still have to PROVE at 160 they're truly elite fighters. I think Jermall Charlo is the most DANGEROUS though because of that SIZE and Particularly that JAB but he still has to prove it in a big fight at 160. 2 out of 3 of them must fight each other, all 3 are not getting a shot at Canelo

I think Charlo vs Jacobs just needs to happen, that would be HUGE at Barclays! While BJS needs to clear his name and get himself back in the mix and get a shot at Andrade for the opportunity to get his Belt Back. 160 will continue to get strong because Hurd and Munguia both will be 160 I think by late next year or early 2020 for sure

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
              He already lost twice vs old man Golovkin but he knows them judges will always give him the nod over the senior and he’s won 3 other fights he should of lost so he’s getting comfortable with another robbery fight.

But you got charlo as the #1 contender to the WBC and canelo runs up to fight a jobber smw and sign with dazn

That’s all good then you got Andrade and Saunders for him to possibly fight there but he doesn’t want either apparently and with all that said where does that put him at mw he’s not even top 5 arguably cause I’m sure Danny Jacobs would easily beat him with the size advantage.

Let’s say he decides to duck the hottest division in boxing for smw is he fighting mangulia then? Probably not
              I can clearly see your butt hurt! I've already made a post which you fail to realize common sense! Canelo didn't lose shi!! Fact! It's documented! GGG did lose, documented!
              Canelo is better at this point in time. I'm a fan of both to those who don't know but call a fight how I see it!
              Canelo will clean out the 160lb division no questions asked!
              The only thing is then you will say he still has to fight Mike Tyson in his prime to accomplish anything!! That is the facts!

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                WBC hasn't ordered a defence. So how can he be ducking? The winner of Charlo-Golovkin supposed to be his WBC mandatory.
                Well said! To many Dumbo's on this board.

Comment

We have to wait and see who he fights after he KOs Fielding. Lots of middleweights would harder more dangerous fights than Fielding who is the weakest of all 168 pound champions. Fielding was KOed the first round by the best 168 pound champion Callum Smith. Jacobs, Jermall or even Lemieux would be more dangerous fights for Canelo than cherry pick Fielding. I agree that Canelo lost both fights to GGG but I thought he deserved the wins over Lara, Cotto and Trout and he is very much better now than when he fought them. I think Canelo can beat any middleweight except GGG without help from the helpful Las Vegas judges. GGG can only get the official win over Canelo by KO.

Comment

Originally posted by redmyth79 View Post
                    I can clearly see your butt hurt! I've already made a post which you fail to realize common sense! Canelo didn't lose shi!! Fact! It's documented! GGG did lose, documented!
                    Canelo is better at this point in time. I'm a fan of both to those who don't know but call a fight how I see it!
                    The only thing is then you will say he still has to fight Mike Tyson in his prime to accomplish anything!! That is the facts!
                    !!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by redmyth79 View Post
                      Just because Canelo won a razor thin split decision in Canelo loving Vegas on a Goldenboy show doesn't mean he deserved to win. Fact. Why do you always say anyone who doesn't agree with you is butt hurt?????? You just love that expression. If somebody thinks the wrong guy won they have every right to say so without being called butt hurt. I am a big fan of both GGG and Canelo and I say GGG deserved to win both fights and ts if you don't agree. Maybe you are butt hurt they so many viewers though GGG won both fights.

Comment

Working...
                      X