No announcement yet.

Your favorite sayings, or quotes

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

''You can be born good or overcome evil with great effort''

Always stuck with as I grew up really poor and in a gang related area where I had to overcome tons of ****, but now I am in the #9 university in the world and on my path to becoming successful.

Comment

cant look a gift horse in the mouth....supposedly it means you shouldnt inspect a gift thats given to you. fnck that. its mine. i can do what i want with it.

Comment

"Once you go black, I ain't taking you back."

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
          cant look a gift horse in the mouth....supposedly it means you shouldnt inspect a gift thats given to you. fnck that. its mine. i can do what i want with it.
          Never understood that either. You should inspect something given to you because some things are more trouble to hold on to than to get rid of.

What if the gift horse is ******ed and he ends killing and eating all your thoroughbred champion horses.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
            Never understood that either. You should inspect something given to you because some things are more trouble to hold on to than to get rid of.

What if the gift horse is ******ed and he ends killing and eating all your thoroughbred champion horses.
            exactly.

theres only room enough for one horse eating ****** in my barn.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
              "Once you go black, I ain't taking you back."
              one of the more accurate and self explanatory sayings

Comment

"Bad banku stew will f**k you up."

- Hectari

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan91 View Post
                  It means if her pvssy hair matches the hair on head.
                  Gone are the days of Bush's presidency bruh.. We all like them shaven so that we can grab em by the pvssy...

Comment

Its not the size of the boat, but the motion of the ocean. - What if I got a big boat + the motion of the ocean going my way?

Its like finding a needle in a haystack. - Who's hiding their needles in haystacks in the first place?

Who the fook is that guy. - No seriously who the fook is that guy?

Comment

''if you dream about beating me, you better wake up and apologize'' must have badass when it was 1st said

Comment

Working...
                      X