Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has Canelo made any mention of wanting to face GGG?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bardock View Post
    nah lets go to a PR nationalistic, old man, going through a mid-life crisis on boxing scene for predictions.

Are you sure hes and old man? I picture him as some young punk living in his moms basment with Cotto posters covering his walls.

Comment

Originally posted by StopCrying... View Post
      Home Depot tribe will ALWAYS resent the Taino air of confidence. Taino culture does not teach the value of being a peasant and making peasant expressions of humility. That is a 3rd world tactic designed to inspire pity from the wealthy. The Taino god does not need a 10 foot guitar, long ass pointy boots, or a 15 gallon hat to feel like a BIG man.
      God. ** It's always with a capital G. Next time you wanna tell your cute story.

Comment

Originally posted by aztekkas View Post
        isn't he the mando for the taino god? I mean... Why should the "peasant" do the kings job?
        lollll

owned

Comment

Home Depot tribe will ALWAYS resent the Taino air of confidence. Taino culture does not teach the value of being a peasant and making peasant expressions of humility. That is a 3rd world tactic designed to inspire pity from the wealthy. The Taino god does not need a 10 foot guitar, long ass pointy boots, or a 15 gallon hat to feel like a BIG man.
          But the Taino god needs pink crocs, yoga pants, a chihuahua in a purse, and kissing his fat liposuction boyfriend in the mouth to feel like a man huh?

Comment

Originally posted by borikua View Post
            Cotto is smart, he know he has no business getting in the ring with GGG. He's to small. He is even small for Canelo, but since Canelo aint that good he can deal with him. That's the truth.
            THIS. This is why I am asking this question. Canelo is naturally bigger than Cotto. Cotto is NOT the one running to the newspapers claiming to be a killer that nobody wants to fight. GGG is on file as wanting the Canelo fight.

So the question remains: Why is Canelo not sending GGG a "deadline" like a boss?

It's a fight that could benefit BOTH GGG and Canelo as relative rookies in the game. I know GGG is on board but have NOT heard anything from Canelo.

Comment

Originally posted by Bardock View Post
              But the Taino god needs pink crocs, yoga pants, a chihuahua in a purse, and kissing his fat liposuction boyfriend in the mouth to feel like a man huh?
              I got intel on Oscar with a dildo in his ass.. You don't wanna talk silly now about Cotto wearing pink crocs in support of breast cancer now do you?

It's like you talking about "quitters" when you whole team has taking the Corona Stool with PRIDE.

Keep it factual you peasant vida loca livin...

Comment

Just wondering why Canelo is not trying to show Cotto up and call out GGG.

I keep hearing about "warriors" but all I see is journeymen losing to Floyd in one sided fights, and stool huggers when the going gets tough.

So again, Canelo is a YOUNG up and comer...Not a veteran who is "cashing out" and basking in the rewards for a decade of taking on the very best. I am curious as to why Canelo, the "young lion" has NO interest in raising his stock in the game. The question is valid.

What better way to diss Cotto? Fight GGG....

But he won't.

And his fans don't wanna see it either.

Why?
                Oh his fans want to see it, just not nuthuggers like you.

Comment

The false sense of superiority returns. Atleast the Home Depot tribesmen have an entire country they can call their own... the Taino God's are restricted to Mt. Ole Limp Dic#s without a clue of where they truly stand in the real world. Pretending to be proud "Taino Gods" while begging their Master to give them full access to the promised land.

You are the perfect example of how the oppressed become the oppressors. You give Puerto Rican's such a bad rep it's disgusting.

Comment

I got intel on Oscar with a dildo in his ass.. You don't wanna talk silly now about Cotto wearing pink crocs in support of breast cancer now do you?

It's like you talking about "quitters" when you whole team has taking the Corona Stool with PRIDE.

Keep it factual you peasant vida loca livin...
                    Livin la vida loca? LOL that's a PR thing. Just like being openly gay is

Comment

I have not heard anything from Canelo as far as GGG is concerned. Especially now that he broke up with Cotto over those deadlines Cotto ignored.

This would be a good fight.
                      Has Cotto ever mentioned Golovkin?

Comment

Working...
                      X