Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has Canelo made any mention of wanting to face GGG?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hyacinth View Post
    who let grandpa use the internet again???

So now you're a taino huh pops? Lol. I wonder if this lonely old fucck knows that there's hardly any tangible history of the taino culture in comparison to other precolonial societies(other cultures fought til' death for their freedom) in the americas lol. Your people and their history got washed up bro. Much like miguel toto's credibility and legacy now that i think of it. So stop claiming taino(your kind is soft). Anyways, boxing fans aren't impressed by that glorified journeyman anymore pops. We're just waiting to see who he elects to retire him to be honest. Sorry.

As for pity, peasants and wealth(lol) listen here common wealth coon ass cornball;

i'm tired of supporting your family's newport and budweiser habits. Your people are modern day slaves that i maintain with my tax dollars.
    you don't have a country. Your island is usa's storage.
    We detonate bombs on that island you claim.

All that trash you dudes talk and ya'll don't do shyt for your people. Too busy pumping and dancing to that wackass reggaeton coming from your cousin pito's hatchback huh? Daddy yankie huh? Llego tego huh? Bytchass and yandel huh? New reggaeton love song of the month huh? Too much tacky-cheap aviators to keep up with huh?

That's why people don't respect you clowns. Dudes act hard as shyt but can't muster up the strength to fight for the freedoms of their own fuccking families. And they call themselves "men". Cornballs won't even bust a grape...

Come back to this thread when you're a free human being with a country
    . i feel uncomfortable talking to a landless peasant slave.
    lolololololololol

/thread

Comment

Originally posted by Hyacinth View Post
      WHO LET GRANDPA USE THE INTERNET AGAIN???

So now you're a Taino huh pops? lol. I wonder if this lonely old fucck knows that there's hardly ANY tangible history of the Taino culture in comparison to other precolonial societies(other cultures fought til' DEATH for their freedom) in the americas LOL. Your people and their history got WASHED UP bro. Much like Miguel Toto's credibility and legacy now that I think of it. So stop claiming Taino(your kind is soft). Anyways, boxing fans aren't impressed by that glorified journeyman anymore pops. We're just waiting to see who he elects to retire him to be honest. Sorry.

As for pity, peasants and wealth(lol) listen here common wealth coon ass cornball;

I'M TIRED OF SUPPORTING YOUR FAMILY'S NEWPORT AND BUDWEISER HABITS. YOUR PEOPLE ARE MODERN DAY SLAVES THAT I MAINTAIN WITH MY TAX DOLLARS.
      YOU DON'T HAVE A COUNTRY. Your island is USA'S STORAGE.
      WE DETONATE BOMBS ON THAT ISLAND YOU CLAIM.

ALL THAT TRASH YOU DUDES TALK AND YA'LL DON'T DO SHYT FOR YOUR PEOPLE. TOO BUSY PUMPING AND DANCING TO THAT WACKASS REGGAETON COMING FROM YOUR COUSIN PITO'S HATCHBACK HUH? DADDY YANKIE HUH? LLEGO TEGO HUH? BYTCHASS AND YANDEL HUH? NEW REGGAETON LOVE SONG OF THE MONTH HUH? TOO MUCH TACKY-CHEAP AVIATORS TO KEEP UP WITH HUH?

THAT'S WHY PEOPLE DON'T RESPECT YOU CLOWNS. DUDES ACT HARD AS SHYT BUT CAN'T MUSTER UP THE STRENGTH TO FIGHT FOR THE FREEDOMS OF THEIR OWN FUCCKING FAMILIES. AND THEY CALL THEMSELVES "MEN". CORNBALLS WON'T EVEN BUST A GRAPE...

COME BACK TO THIS THREAD WHEN YOU'RE A FREE HUMAN BEING WITH A COUNTRY
      . I FEEL UNCOMFORTABLE TALKING TO A LANDLESS PEASANT SLAVE.

I am not going read your bitter corona breathed speech boy. The Taino God does not concern himself with your opinions. Talk to me when you can explain why Mexico is #1 in child **** in the WORLD and # 2 in child prostitution in the WORLD. You may now resume braggin about a lebanese man named Carlos Slim. If you want to get technical about government assistance abuse, talk to me. I got stats that make Puerto Ricans look disinterested in govt assistance when compared to SOME "countries..." Talk to me son. Tell me more about that cannibalistic culture you call home. Also, talk to me about why your tribe gave up ALL of lower America to the Gringo... You mention Tainos losing to the gun toting Spaniard. TALK to me about WHY your tribe of brave warriors, allowed the gringo to TAKE your land?

Waiting.

Last edited by StopCrying...; 02-05-2015, 03:02 PM.

Comment

UH OH. WHO LET GRANDPA USE THE INTERNET AGAIN???

So now you're a Taino huh pops? lol. I wonder if this lonely old fucck knows that there's hardly ANY tangible history of the Taino culture in comparison to other precolonial societies(other cultures fought til' DEATH for their freedoms) in the americas LOL. Your people and their history got WASHED UP bro. Much like Miguel Toto's credibility and legacy now that I think of it. So stop claiming Taino(your kind is soft). Anyways, boxing fans aren't impressed by that glorified journeyman anymore pops. We're just waiting to see who he elects to retire him to be honest. Sorry.

I'M TIRED OF SUPPORTING YOUR FAMILY'S NEWPORT AND BUDWEISER HABITS. YOUR PEOPLE ARE MODERN DAY SLAVES THAT I MAINTAIN WITH MY TAX DOLLARS.
        YOU DON'T HAVE A COUNTRY. Your island is USA'S STORAGE.
        WE DETONATE BOMBS ON THAT ISLAND YOU CLAIM.

ALL THAT TRASH YOU DUDES TALK AND YA'LL DON'T DO SHYT FOR YOUR PEOPLE. TOO BUSY PUMPING AND DANCING TO THAT WACKASS REGGAETON COMING FROM YOUR COUSIN PITO'S HATCHBACK HUH? DADDY YANKIE HUH? LLEGO TEGO HUH? BYTCHASS AND YANDEL HUH? NEW REGGAETON LOVE SONG OF THE MONTH HUH? TOO MUCH TACKY-CHEAP AVIATORS TO KEEP UP WITH HUH?

THAT'S WHY PEOPLE DON'T RESPECT YOU CLOWNS. DUDES ACT HARD AS SHYT BUT CAN'T MUSTER UP THE STRENGTH TO FIGHT FOR THE FREEDOMS OF THEIR OWN FUCCKING FAMILIES. AND THEY CALL THEMSELVES "MEN" LOL. CORNBALLS WON'T EVEN BUST A GRAPE...

COME BACK TO THIS THREAD WHEN YOU'RE A FREE HUMAN BEING WITH A COUNTRY
        . I FEEL UNCOMFORTABLE TALKING TO A LANDLESS PEASANT SLAVE.
        I literally lol'ed. Hilarious!

Comment

Maybe Cotto mans up and goes late june early july for GGG?

Comment

this guy is really stupid

Comment

Originally posted by Shapopojoe View Post
              Maybe Cotto mans up and goes late june early july for GGG?
              GGG is scheduled again I think around May 9th. I doubt he's going to turn around and fight again that quickly.

Comment

Originally posted by StopCrying... View Post
                I am not going read your bitter corona breathed speech boy. The Taino God does not concern himself with your opinions. Talk to me when you can explain why Mexico is #1 in child **** in the WORLD and # 2 in child prostitution in the WORLD. You may now resume braggin about a lebanese man named Carlos Slim. If you want to get technical about government assistance abuse, talk to me. I got stats that make Puerto Ricans look disinterested in public service when compared to SOME "countries..." Talk to me son. Tell me more about that cannibalistic culture you call home. Also, talk to me about why your tribe gave up ALL of lower America to the Gringo... You mention Tainos losing to the gun toting Spaniard. TALK to me about WHY your tribe of brave warriors, allowed the gringo to TAKE your land?

Waiting.

I'm not Mexican pops so you're missing me with all that bullshyt. Old fart says he didn't read my post but replies point by point lol.

Listen here old man, I'm taking this thread over. You know how your island was taken over and you and your people were too pusy to do anything about it? That's what I'm doing to this here thread. It's mine. And I'm going to keep dropping bombs and ether on you because you won't do anything about it. It's not in your nature to fight back. You just keep waving and saluting that american flag like you always do and we won't have any problems aight?

I'm sorry but my tax dollars can't buy you and your friends balls bro. Those you'll have to grow on your own.

Comment

Still waiting on that quote from Canelo doe.

Nothing about fighting GGG? I know Cotto was a jr Welter at some point...But Canelo seems like a big kid. I was hoping he would throw a deadline at GGG sometime this week.

Comment

I'm not Mexican pops so you're missing me with all that bullshyt. Old fart says he didn't read my post but replies point by point lol.

Listen here old man, I'm taking this thread over. You know how your island was taken over and you and your people were too pusy to do anything about it? That's what I'm doing to this here thread. It's mine. And I'm going to keep dropping bombs and ether on you because you won't do anything about it. It's not in your nature to fight back. You just keep waving and saluting that american flag like you always do and we won't have any problems aight?

I'm sorry but my tax dollars can't buy you and your friends balls bro. Those you'll have to grow on your own.
                    I don't care about what's going on with you two but I have to admit your sig is funny as ****.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X