Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cain looks way ahead of the pack does he really have anyone that can threaten him?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
    This is MMA, someone always come along pretty quick. He's got a glass chin too so anyone has a shot at the KO
    What makes you say he has a glass chin?

Comment

Originally posted by Dick Senormous View Post
      What makes you say he has a glass chin?
      Its the number 1 thing people say in combat sports, if a guy doesn't have a chin made of iron like holyfields then it is automatically considered glass. Doesn't matter if you have a very strong chin like Cains and can take Kongos punch flush on the chin and still win, it is still made of glass in the eyes of many. Maybe its me that has failed to understand something and the masses are more advanced in knowledge than me?. :

Comment

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post
        Its the number 1 thing people say in combat sports, if a guy doesn't have a chin made of iron like holyfields then it is automatically considered glass. Doesn't matter if you have a very strong chin like Cains and can take Kongos punch flush on the chin and still win, it is still made of glass in the eyes of many. Maybe its me that has failed to understand something and the masses are more advanced in knowledge than me?. :
        Yea, I think he is talking about getting knocked out by the UFC's hardest hitter after a 13 month layoff in their first bout. I guess he failed to see how the next two bouts between him and Junior played out

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
          That IS the fight game and that's what's great about it. Sometimes you don't know exactly what will happen. Cain does look pretty tough now though.
          Cain himself is an example. When he was 5-0 nobody knew who he was. A year later he becomes HW champ.
          Last edited by -Swizzy-; 02-07-2014, 09:24 AM.

Comment

Browne has no chance. JDS is the closest and he's pretty far off. I'd like to see Werdum fight him though...

Comment

I actually would too. I thought he was supposed to be getting a title shot after his last win, Werdum. Or does he have to win another fight to earn one?

Comment

He does have next if he chooses to wait or he can fight Travis Browne which think is happening. And winner gets Cain in late 14. As for chains chin its on par with most hw. The punch that put him away was yo the back of the head not chin he took all of jds shots that would have dropped most any hw

Comment

Originally posted by twrx View Post
                  He does have next if he chooses to wait or he can fight Travis Browne which think is happening. And winner gets Cain in late 14. As for chains chin its on par with most hw. The punch that put him away was yo the back of the head not chin he took all of jds shots that would have dropped most any hw
                  Yea, JDS catches people with one good punch and its lights out. In the 3rd fight between him and Cain, the bell sounded for round 1 cain ran in and Junior rocked the hell out of him with a big punch that probably would have knocked most people out and cain just ate it and proceeded to turn JDS into clayface.

People like to bring up the Kongo fight when talking about Cain's chin but fail to realize that as soon as he was dropped, he immediately sprung back up and whooped his ass. His recovery is really good too.

Comment

Vitaly Minakov is coming, he will rips Cains head clean off.

Nobody is fu.cking with that guy. Minakov is a monster!

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
                      Vitaly Minakov is coming, he will rips Cains head clean off.

Nobody is fu.cking with that guy. Minakov is a monster!
                      hey, do me a favor. Can you tell me one notable person that he has fought?

Comment

Working...
                      X