No announcement yet.

Here's Where All The Floyd Cheat Theories Fail

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
    Disgrace? Disgraceful is your entire post!!!

1. You have no proof except

Like Salazar tried to do, you have a funny way of twisting the truth but at least Salazar didn't say it quite so dumb as you did.

There were 2 witnesses who came to the plate on this!

All you have is what Salazar showed you. LOL Lets continue ....

a) The witness lied?

Well, how about the other witness??? They all lied? LOL

You are getting your proof from Salazar! Read below!

Does USADA accept Salazar's "proof", honesty and so on?

Here is another email from Salazar stating that everything was OK because he got USADA on board:

Here is more:

B) Twisting the truth again?
    Fancy Bear hack got a hold of Galen Rupp's TUEs for 2009 not for his entire career!

Just that year alone, Rupp had 3 TUEs!!! WHOaaaa!!!

C) Salazar?

- Salazar is not a credible source!
    - Salazar conveniently leaves out all the years prior to 2010 where he had many TUEs.
    - The witness brings up 2007 as one of the times that Salazar tried to get a TUE for an IV.
    - Salazar had many athletes under his belt! He was coaching all of his athletes not just Rupp!!! LOL You are too funny! You thought that he only coached one athlete?

- Do you have all of the TUEs for Rupp?
    - Do you have all of the TUEs for all of his athletes? LOL

D) What????????? Innocent? LOL

- USADA states that the investigation is not over!
    - They didn't clear Salazar, right? They was nothing positive about USADA's statements!
    - Read point C!
    - Why who is innocent? Salazar? Rupp?

but as you know, there is a lot more on Salazar and his athletes!!!

E) Salazar?

- Salazar is not a credible source!
    They will show you, me and USADA only what they want us to see but even there, they made some mistakes.

Asthma? LOL

F) Fancy Bear found 3 TUEs in 2009 alone.

Oh wait, you are going by Salazar's statement? LOL

Again, why does he say 2010+? Why did he miss out prior to that? Because he knows prior to that there were a lot more, for starters ... Fancy Bear confirmed that! LOL

One incident occurred in 2007!

Here is Salazar when questioned by USADA - Remember that USADA already knew that Salazar knew but Salazar said this:

In summary, your proof is from Salazar in which you now know is not a reliable source.

More comical "proof" from Travesyny's go to man Salazar and company:

More on Salazar and his emails. Salazar = travestyny's proof LOL KABOOOM!!!

and Salazar LIES and becomes forgetful:

Evidence missing:
    The tag team of Salazar and doctor Brown: It's Brown's turn to hide the truth:

Remember Salazar's "open Letter" that you keep on referencing? LOL

Back to your point about DISGRACE and BEING WRONG!!!
    and of course, what you now avoid to bring up. Ooops

HERE is what you said before LOL

LIAR! Go read your previous email. I posted it above.

You said that Salazar had it under 50ml so no TUE was necessary now you realized that was not the case. So now you are changing it up! Ooops!
    Originally posted by travestyny View Post
    AGAIN. ABSOLUTELY NO PROOF. YOU NEED TO STEP THE **** UP.

1. I HAVE ACTUAL TUE DOCUMENTS!

2. I HAVE EMAILS FROM DOCTORS AND OFFICIALS, NOT JUST SALAZAR.

3. I HAVE USADA WHO DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING ABOUT MANIPULATION OF TUES, OR THAT SALAZAR'S STATEMENTS WERE WRONG ABOUT ALL OF RUPP'S TUES, WHICH USADA HAS ACCESS TO YOU DOPE HEAD.

4. I HAVE PROOF THAT SALAZAR TRIED TO AVOID THE TUE PROCESS.

And what do you have?

A WITNESS THAT YOU EVEN ADMIT WAS PROVEN WRONG.

ADMIT YOU ARE WRONG AND STOP BEING A BlTCH!

I get it.

You are mad that Koolie is now ranked above you as the DEFLECTOR and now you want to make sure that you take that spot back!

Go read my response and weep!

USADA thinks differently than you about Salazar and his athletes!!!

Salazar concocted his responses and destroyed evidence ... that is not according to me but according to USADA. Ooops!

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
      WHY THE **** DO YOU KEEP POSTING THIS. YOU ARE A COMPLETE MORON.

WHAT DO YOU THINK THAT MEANS, FOOL?

2. EVEN IF HE WENT OVER 50ML, HE STILL DID NOT SEEK A TUE YOU MORON. YOU ARE PROVING MY CASE INSTEAD OF YOUR OWN

AND GIVE ME THAT ****ING LINK ALREADY! HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO ASK?

Yes, please explain your twisted response! Salazar, is that you?

Comment

USADA thinks differently than you about Salazar and his athletes!!!

Salazar concocted his responses and destroyed evidence ... that is not according to me but according to USADA. Ooops!
        THEN IT SHOULD BE VERY EASY FOR YOU TO POST SOME FACTS ABOUT THIS CASE RIGHT?

LET'S SEE YOUR EVIDENCE LAID OUT 1 BY 1. COME ON, LITTLE GUY. GET YOUR STATEMENTS FROM WITNESSES, AND I'LL GET EMAILS THAT WERE REVEALED AND TUE DOCUMENTS FROM DIFFERENT SOURCES SUCH AS SALAZAR, USADA, FANCY BEARS, ETC.

THE ONLY THING YOU KEEP SAYING IS THAT USADA DOESN'T BELIEVE SALAZAR. YOU ARE SO ****ED IN THE HEAD THAT YOU DON'T REALIZE YOU ARE CROSSING YOURSELF UP. WHO CARES IF THEY DON'T BELIEVE HIM. WE ARE TALKING ABOUT EVIDENCE OF TUE MANIPULATION, NOT WHETHER HE DOPED HIS ATHLETES YOU FOOL. USADA GAVE A SHlTLOAD OF EVIDENCE THAT HE WAS AVOIDING THE TUE PROCESS WHILE DOPING HIS ATHLETES!!!! AND THEY GAVE NO EVIDENCE THAT HE WAS MANIPULATING THE TUE PROCESS!!!!
        Last edited by travestyny; 11-18-2017, 06:50 AM.

Comment

Yes, please explain your twisted response! Salazar, is that you?

EXPLAIN???? ARE YOU SLOW. I'VE EXPLAINED THIS A BILLION TIMES.

You said Salazar manipulated the TUE process.

1. Proof that he gave injections of 50ml or less shows he attempted to AVOID the TUE process.

2. ANY PROOF THAT HE GAVE INFUSIONS OF OVER 50ML STILL PROVES THAT THE INFUSION WAS NOT DECLARED AND THEREFORE HE DID NOT USE TUES!!!!

IT'S VERY SIMPLE, YOU COMPLETE MORON. NOW THAT YOU'VE PROVEN YOURSELF WRONG, ADMIT IT!!!!

HOW THE **** DO YOU LOOK AT BOTH OF THESE AND COME TO THE CONCLUSION THAT HE MANIPULATED TUES?

Comment

• Originally posted by Dosumpthin View Post
            The fact you are trying to apply a partial quote taken out of context 5 years before an IV under ABP testing and referencing athletes decades prior to support you conspiracy IS EXACTLY WHY THIS THREAD WAS CREATED.

Lol.

Insane.

Whizzinator. You tried to omit it. You got caught. Own it.

Omit? No you made it a big deal not me and deflected to it! That was a dumb statement from you to deflect to that as it is not the main point.

I already told you .... that I had that note for years since it was related to Floyd and Manny and it was USADA who brought it up. It was all relevant but didn't have the last statement!

and gain there is NOTHING WRONG with that last statement. Others have used the examples stated by Tygart including some known athletes ... but Floyd wouldn't have used the first example but could have used other ways.

"If you had a catheter, which is not that tough to do, you could do it."
            and there are other ways too and Floyd had more than 10 minutes DEFLECTOR!!!

Again, you DEFLECTED to Whizzinator not the other parts of that statement nor the rest of Tygart's responses!

but now it is several times that I bring up that it's YOU that is DUCKING what the MAIN POINT made by USADA yet you talk about owning up!

It's time that YOU OWN UP and admit that there are ways as stated by Tygart!

Comment

• At the world championships in 2007 and 2011, Kara Goucher says that Salazar coached Rupp on how to make sure he got an IV drip of saline before his races.
              PROOF #1 THAT THIS DIDN'T HAPPEN: AN EMAIL FROM THE USATF TEAM DOCTOR WHO WOULD HAVE HAD TO BE ASKED ABOUT THE IV.

PROOF #2: SALAZAR GOES ON RECORD SAYING THAT RUPP NEVER EVER HAD A TUE FOR AN IV, USADA REVIEWS THE RECORD GIVEN BY SALAZAR, AND NEVER DENIES THIS!!!!! USADA DOES DENY SOME OF THE OTHER STATEMENTS BY SALAZAR, NOT REGARDING TUE'S. USADA HAS ACCESS TO ALL TUE DOCUMENTS.

PROOF #3: FANCY BEARS HACKS WADA AND REVEALS WHAT THEY FIND ON GALEN RUPP...AND THEY SHOW NO TUE FOR AN IV.

EXPLAIN THIS!!!
              Last edited by travestyny; 11-18-2017, 07:07 AM.

Comment

give me the link.

first, i want the link to that wada quote about a partial sample in an a container.
                respond and give me the link i asked for. I'm waiting...
                give me the ****ing link
                respond and give me that link that i asked for!!!! the **** is taking so long?!

give me the link for you talking about leaving a partial sample in the a bottle. I asked you for this a number of times now.
                let me get the link for this right now,

you got the link or what?
                where is the link??? I asked about 8 times now!!!

Why wont you give me the link?
                how did you respond to my post asking you for the link....without giving the link?
                what the ****? show me the link!!!! How many times have i asked?

What is the hold up???
                and i told you what link i want. The link for the partial sample in the a vessel. I literally just posted it, and not buried in an essay like you!

Wtf? You seem like you are squirming and deflecting! [how about you give me the link

let me get the link for this right now

you got the link or what?

i been asking for the link for a long time. Can you pass it to me???
                kindly send me the link for your quote about the partial sample in the a bottle. I been asking for awhile. Want to check it out. Can you do that before you respond to this? Should only take a second. Thanks.
                ]and im still waiting for that link. Why havent i gotten it yet? How many times do i have to ask for it?

give me that link!!!!
                [b][size="5"]why have you been ducking this so hard. i want that link. Give it up!
                and give me that link. you were just here. Why are you ducking that link???? Something seems fishy!!!!!!

If you leave here today without providing the link for the quotation you posted, you have no creditability left!

Comment

• Originally posted by Shape up View Post
                  How do you know they didn't, he could know, that would be perfect for him, micro dose and be sure of when he's tested that it will come up clean, usada gets paid, fluid plays the clean sport agenda, everyone is a winner and fluid gets to juice, so how would you really know if told him, it would be a lot easier to do, 1 high ranking usada official tells him when he is being tested, how easy
                  YES...NOW YOU ARE GETTING IT!!!!

It would be a lot easier to do, it would involve much fewer people who can rat, and best of all, there would be no documentation sitting around for people to discover!!!

I'm happy you agree now. So we done?

Comment

THEN IT SHOULD BE VERY EASY FOR YOU TO POST SOME FACTS ABOUT THIS CASE RIGHT?

LET'S SEE YOUR EVIDENCE LAID OUT 1 BY 1. COME ON, LITTLE GUY. GET YOUR STATEMENTS FROM WITNESSES, AND I'LL GET EMAILS THAT WERE REVEALED AND TUE DOCUMENTS FROM DIFFERENT SOURCES SUCH AS SALAZAR, USADA, FANCY BEARS, ETC.

THE ONLY THING YOU KEEP SAYING IS THAT USADA DOESN'T BELIEVE SALAZAR. YOU ARE SO ****ED IN THE HEAD THAT YOU DON'T REALIZE YOU ARE CROSSING YOURSELF UP. WHO CARES IF THEY DON'T BELIEVE HIM. WE ARE TALKING ABOUT EVIDENCE OF TUE MANIPULATION, NOT WHETHER HE DOPED HIS ATHLETES YOU FOOL. USADA GAVE A SHlTLOAD OF EVIDENCE THAT HE WAS AVOIDING THE TUE PROCESS WHILE DOPING HIS ATHLETES!!!! AND THEY GAVE NO EVIDENCE THAT HE WAS MANIPULATING THE TUE PROCESS!!!!

I have several witnesses that state that Salazar coached his athletes on how to get the TUEs.

All you have are statements from someone who is not credible!

We do not have all the TUEs from all of his athletes. Do you?

So what you are saying is that Salazar did everything under the sun but he would never coach his athletes to get a TUE that is not required?

In USADA's ongoing investigation, it concludes that the drugs are used for performance enhancing reasons. The doses would be increased easily!!!

Here are more examples BY the way:

USADA said that many of the athletes used asthma related meds
                    "Or take cycling and its avalanche of asthmatics. The numbers claiming to suffer from the problem defies commonsense. Seventeen per cent of the cyclists at the 2008 Olympics claimed to have asthma and were therefore able to use salbutamol on a TUE to open their airwaves. They won 29 per cent of the medals."

How athletes can use medical exemptions to beat drug testers

“If abused (as they often are), an independent authority should assess athletes for the TUE condition in random checks,” tweeted Ross Tucker,

Ken Fitch, an expert in sports medicine who helped to create the application process, says that while the regulations are stringent, some committees enforce them less vigilantly than they should. “There will always be a weak link in any system,” he says

Manipulating this process is fairly easy, says Larissa Maier of the Swiss Research Institute for Public Health and Addiction.

In a 2012 survey of Swiss physicians, 67% said that they would prescribe stimulants to suffering patients even if there were no clear indication of a medical need.

And in a 2013 study of 600 Danish athletes published in the International Journal of Drug Policy, half the respondents claimed that competitors had been awarded a TUE without a medical need.

If your first doctor is not prescribing it, you could hop to the next one and try it there,” says Dr Maier

In addition, 67 American athletes were permitted to use glucocorticosteroids (normally prescribed for asthma) last year, which might allow them to train for longer. 30 gained exemptions to use anabolic agents, which boost muscle mass.

Sebastian Coe, the president of the International Association of Athletics Federations, has defended TUEs but admitted that they could be exploited.

So like I said, YOU WERE WRONG!!!

Comment

PROOF #1 THAT THIS DIDN'T HAPPEN: AN EMAIL FROM THE USATF TEAM DOCTOR WHO WOULD HAVE HAD TO BE ASKED ABOUT THE IV.

PROOF #2: SALAZAR GOES ON RECORD SAYING THAT RUPP NEVER EVER HAD A TUE FOR AN IV, USADA REVIEWS THE RECORD GIVEN BY SALAZAR, AND NEVER DENIES THIS!!!!! USADA DOES DENY SOME OF THE OTHER STATEMENTS BY SALAZAR, NOT REGARDING TUE'S. USADA HAS ACCESS TO ALL TUE DOCUMENTS.

PROOF #3: FANCY BEARS HACKS WADA AND REVEALS WHAT THEY FIND ON GALEN RUPP...AND THEY SHOW NO TUE FOR AN IV.

EXPLAIN THIS!!!

He also said he had emails stating that USADA was OK with the IV process (said this for several reasons) ... USADA is still laughing!

Again, Salazar is not a reliable source. USADA proved that he will show you ONLY what he wants to show you!!!

You are getting stuff from the cheats and presenting them as facts!

BUT

When USADA questions Salazar what does he say?
                      I do not remember this that or anything!

Another point, you brought up that they are innocent? Salazar? DEFLECTOR!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X