No announcement yet.

was disappointed with kevin johnston

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BWC View Post
    Quick last paycheck. He retired the next day. He brought absolutely nothing to the "fight". He threw a few weak jabs then turtled up for the beating. He was either taking a dive or hadn't trained at all..
    Joshua needs to step up.

Comment

yes AJ was hell of a show

Comment

After the fight, Kevin said he's got a future in Hollywood. I believe him.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
          Isn't the tread starter Kevin kingpin Johnson himself? I swear he posted on here a few years ago after the vitali fight.
          If that were true, I would hope he would spell his own last name correctly.

Comment

That is just what Johnson looks like. He has no offense at all.

This time he was up against someone who just straight bullied him. Gave him no time to think, pushed him to the ropes and landed shot after shot.

The Johnson who fought Vitali maybe goes a few more rounds but i dont see a different outcome

Comment

It's what he does, he comes to survive. This time though, he couldn't do it.

I thought he would last a little longer though to be honest.

Comment

Its how he always fights walking the perimeter of the ring flicking out the odd jab with nothing behind it. He has always been lazy as hell he barely threw a single shot at Vitali either and that is going back about 8 years now

Comment

You must not have known very much about him then.

He could sell a turd.

Comment

That's what he always does, as already said.

Comment

Working...
                    X