Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Victor Ortiz, Days Before Fight, Charged With Sexual Assault

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by revelated View Post
    #YoTambien

But seriously. The definition of rape is getting dangerous. The only measurement that should matter is consent.

If she had pills or booze that she willingly took, then went back to the hotel and did the deed, that's not rape.

If he forced her to do whatever and it ended up in nonconsensual sex, that's clear rape.

If she wasn't conscious, that's sexual assault.
    My dollar says he slipped some date rape drug on her drink.

Comment

• Fox would never allow a guy charged with rape to fight on their network

Comment

• UPDATE... Per Dan
        Last edited by Hatesrats; 09-26-2018, 01:38 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
          Im just calling you out for your gay joke. I like Ortiz the fighter but i could care less what he does outside the ring.

Ortiz is a successful young man and so am I. So I understand how hoes approach you when they smell money.

He is innocent until proven otherwise. You gossiping like a hoe and jumping to conclusion
          15 page thread and the only person enough of a pussy to be crying about a joke is you. You're a sensitive clown just like your idol. Keep talking about being a hoe while white knighting for another man.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
              Which British fighters are doing dumb ****? They're not beating women all the time like so many in America are.

And don't say they're doing coke because that isn't anywhere near to what they are doing.
              derp a derp

Comment

• Originally posted by el*** View Post
                derp a derp

Chisora isn't British.

Derp a derp.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigjer88 View Post
                  True. What an unfortunate state of affairs for poor, poor men accused of sexual assault.

Given Ortiz's upstanding personal history and the fact that that the attack was reported over six months ago and the authorities reportedly did an investigation before deciding to bring charges (not to mention that the charges are so specific...) Victor definitely deserves the benefit of the doubt.
                  He will get the benefit of the doubt. It’s called innocent until proven guilty

Comment

• Originally posted by JimmyD729 View Post
                    He will get the benefit of the doubt. It’s called innocent until proven guilty
                    In the court, yes, of course. But they wouldn't have brought the charges (six months after the report and after an investigation) if there wasn't any evidence. Your initial post seemed to doubt the existence of evidence...which is an interesting first reaction to the story.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing Hero View Post
                      I lost all respect for Victor Ortiz. I hope the main event is off!!!!
                      It just so happens it is!

Comment

Working...
                      X