What age are you in Heaven ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
    shut the f**k up renegay you f**king cheeseball

Renegay ? Really? What are you trying to accomplish with this post?

I know I accused you of dropping out of high school because of your low class, low I.q trashiness, but now it just seems like you're still there and were just held back 10 years.
    Last edited by DARKSEID; 02-21-2017, 05:03 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BM dnobagaV View Post
      lol nobody wants to read that cheesy cornball's posts

Originally posted by RenegÄde View Post
      Renegay ? Really? What are you trying to accomplish with this post?

I know I accused you of dropping out of high school because of your low class, low I.q trashiness, but now it just seems like you're still there and were just held back 10 years.

Comment

I don't think age or size matters in heaven.

Comment

Righteous is so genuinely stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
            lol nobody wants to read that cheesy cornball's posts

Whatever dude. You're the one quoting every single post I make lol I don't go around following your posts because you mean as much to me as lint on my dick.

Ive dealt with enough lowlife manchildren in my life to know giving you the attention you want won't bring me any gain.

At this point, We'll just have to both be content with the certainty that you never have and never will amount to anything.

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
              Righteous is so genuinely stupid.
              That's right, that's who he was before he changed his name I was trying to think who this cornball was before

Comment

These threads are kind of getting old and forced now Furn...

We get it, you're an atheist. Accept your medal and exit stage right.

Comment

Originally posted by Furn View Post
                  So I've be been talking to some Jehovahs witnesses or something about the perks of christianity and of course the main benefit they offer is going heaven but they couldn't seem to give me a straight answer on how old everyone will be.

So heres the thing , it cant be the age you are when you die since most people these days are old as **** when they die and I already have a bad back and being an old bastard for eternity aint no heaven so you would think that you get to choose or you are just put into a prime age.

But heres the thing, if everyone is say 21 then wont that be weird ? Like if my 3 year old son and i are both 21 it wont be like he's my son. My grandmother i wouldn't even recognise at 21 and what if she's really hot ? That would be messed up.

What does the bible stay bible this ?
                  I'm pretty sure there is no such thing as time or age in heaven, you'd be eternal and if you manage to make it to heaven your appearance would probably be magnified 100 times from your ugly self now.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
                    I don't think age or size matters in heaven.
                    Thank God size doesn't

Comment

Originally posted by PF Rudyo View Post
                      These threads are kind of getting old and forced now Furn...

We get it, you're an atheist. Accept your medal and exit stage right.

Furn is an atheist?

I thought he was a Muslim.

Comment

Working...
                      X