No announcement yet.

67% Of Democrats Would Prefer A Muslim President To 37% For An Evangelical One

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Level37scythe View Post
    Why are you old f u c ks so scared of brown people?
    You mean the brown ppl America slaughters by the thousands every year in Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria, etc?

Nah Americans aren't scared of them.

But we dont want that trash in america.

We have enough American trash and stupid americans.

We dont need to import them in. Especially Muslim trash.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
      Black Muslims are honourable and helpful.

Please believe!!!
      All I know about black muslims is the nation of Islam, farrakhan, ali and kareem.

Comment

Interesting that majority of dems dont want a president over 75 yrs old. Sanders and Biden need to see this poll.

Comment

Well evangelical means hardocore or extreme in my mind. If the Muslim is not a Karan thumper I would prefer him/her.

Comment

Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
            Well evangelical means hardocore or extreme in my mind. If the Muslim is not a Karan thumper I would prefer him/her.
            Yeah I am sure you would prefer him/her either way.

Comment

Yeah, but you're a barely Functioning ****** that licks smudges off windows. If we're all being honest here what you prefer really doesn't mean a whole lot.

Comment

Originally posted by Joel Osteen View Post
                Yeah, but you're a barely Functioning ****** that licks smudges off windows. If we're all being honest here what you prefer really doesn't mean a whole lot.
                Rich coming from someone who stole the name from one of the biggest con men in the world. Guess what? You can’t stop the colossal knots in my pockets..
                Keep hatin
                :****block

Comment

Nope. I’d always pick the lesser of two evils.

Comment

Originally posted by Joel Osteen View Post
                    Ouch

Whoa

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                      You mean the brown ppl America slaughters by the thousands every year in Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria, etc?

Nah Americans aren't scared of them.

But we dont want that trash in america.

We have enough American trash and stupid americans.

We dont need to import them in. Especially Muslim trash.
                      What's up Pare? I heard the Phillipines are figthing tooth and nail against Islamic terrorists on one of their islands.

I want to bring this up because a lot of liberals think that Islamic radicals are only fighting countries that messed with them. From my knowledge the Philippines never messed with any Islamic countries like that.

Comment

Working...
                      X